Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

skyblueoz

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:54 pm by titbumwilly

» Pep’s at it again
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum

+4
skyblueoz
Moonchester
blueboy
leopold
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 Empty *NEW* Man City Fan TV forum

Post by leopold Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've created a new forum for posts dedicated to the Man City Fan TV channel, so anyone wanting to discuss the videos can find them much more easily.  I'll start transferring the posts over as I find them.

Bluey, you've been assigned moderator rights for the forum.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

*NEW* Man City Fan TV forum - Page 2 Empty Re: *NEW* Man City Fan TV forum

Post by Topdawg Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:15 am

Cheers Leo. People's honest and kind words do mean so much. It's interesting that most of the 'older' fans that go to games and have interacted with us for months are carrying on as normal. It's mostly younger fans that don't go to games, or even live in this country, that give us abuse.

Isn't it strange that a 19yo living and studying in the south of England, that hasn't been to a City game but has supported them for 10 years+, doesn't get a bad word from me. His story is very different and he's honest about the reasons he doesn't/can't go.  

And we've offered him spare for when he does come to Manchester. I'd rather think that's what we're about than a spat with a softie.

Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:29 pm

It's certainly what we used to be about as a fan base and I think we largely still are.  But success breeds the glory hunters unfortunately and we're definitely seeing signs of that in the wider City community.  It's just one of those things we'll have to put up with.  It's a shame, but what can you do?

BTW, nice one on the offer of a ticket for that young man, he'll remember that for the rest of his life and his story forever will be, "City fans are fucking amazing".
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:01 pm

I have never had any issues with Steven or his video content, some of his videos are interesting or informative and some are less so, its not a problem. I have, however, noticed that over the years he has become a bit carried away by his own success and this is evident in some of his replies to people that dare to text anything that disagrees with his view, i would hate to think that he is developing some kind of Caesar complex. 
If he wants to tag on the "....A Man City Channel" or anything else i dont have a problem with it, it may give the impression that it's an official City forum but why should we care? thats perhaps a matter for the club to look at.
Having said that i am quite disappointed in his language and his over reactions to Ray and Andy over what started as banter. I never knew he was so volatile and i am now seriously considering unsubscribing from his channel, some of his followers comments are unacceptable too and i am further disappointed with Steven that he never stepped in to nip those in the bud.
As far as you guys go, i dont believe that you did anything to deserve the reactions and comments you have received and although you may have been at the wind up a bit with him, he's a grown man (not a young boy) and surely should be a bit more thick skinned, particularly if this is his to be his chosen vocation.
Keep up the good work i know you guys work hard on this and put in long hours sometimes to bring us these videos and its greatly appreciated.

I live far away too and unable to get down there much each season (Bournemouth was my last game at the Etihad)but no one offers me any spares  Sad Wink
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:16 pm

ManCityMan wrote:I have never had any issues with Steven or his video content, some of his videos are interesting or informative and some are less so, its not a problem. I have, however, noticed that over the years he has become a bit carried away by his own success and this is evident in some of his replies to people that dare to text anything that disagrees with his view, i would hate to think that he is developing some kind of Caesar complex. 
If he wants to tag on the "....A Man City Channel" or anything else i dont have a problem with it, it may give the impression that it's an official City forum but why should we care? thats perhaps a matter for the club to look at.
Having said that i am quite disappointed in his language and his over reactions to Ray and Andy over what started as banter. I never knew he was so volatile and i am now seriously considering unsubscribing from his channel, some of his followers comments are unacceptable too and i am further disappointed with Steven that he never stepped in to nip those in the bud.
As far as you guys go, i dont believe that you did anything to deserve the reactions and comments you have received and although you may have been at the wind up a bit with him, he's a grown man (not a young boy) and surely should be a bit more thick skinned, particularly if this is his to be his chosen vocation.
Keep up the good work i know you guys work hard on this and put in long hours sometimes to bring us these videos and its greatly appreciated.

I live far away too and unable to get down there much each season (Bournemouth was my last game at the Etihad)but no one offers me any spares  Sad Wink
Come and meet us at Wembley
I’ll get you a ticket
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:45 pm

Thanks for your kind words too MCM. I generally have a spare for the lesser games (one of my lads just doesn't want to go unless it's the derby!!!!). I only ask that the person pays the difference for the upgrade.

It was great at the start of the season when upgrades were free for maybe the first 4 home games.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:52 am

I appreciate the offer Ray, it was a tongue in cheek comment really, I have a citizen membership which guarantees me one ticket for most games, but if I’m stuck for one I’ll give you a shout
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:55 am

Love to go to the final Rich but I’m on holiday and will be out of the country unfortunately. Really appreciate the offer though, would have been nice to meet up, maybe another game sometime?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:43 am

Hi guys. Sorry I've not been on to reply to your comments, I was away during the week and at the match all day yesterday.

As Ray mentioned, we really appreciate your supportive comments. It started as general banter and turned a bit ugly towards Ray, but as I got blocked immediately, I'm still yet to read the comments.

Anyway, as Ray said, I couldn't give a shit anyway. Certainly haven't lost any sleep over it...just as MCM says, if you put yourself out there on social media and Youtube, you're gonna get some stick that you just have to handle - but to block a fellow channel for banter, is a little precious IMO.

Cheers for the support guys. Much appreciated.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2