Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging?

+5
noneed
shakencity
Boris
lee1pen
TMG
9 posters

Go down

Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? Empty Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging?

Post by TMG Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:15 pm

John Terry? No surely even he wouldn't be that dense

Gerrard. Wouldn't put it past him

Someone suggested Ryan 'squeaky clean' Giggs & that was the reason he missed the SF. Would be well funny if it is

Hope it's another rag anyway. It'll be good for the press to slaughter them for something else Twisted Evil
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? Empty Re: Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging?

Post by lee1pen Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:27 pm

I heard Giggs from a couple of sources but of course it could all be rumour. I think the United star with the Rooney call girl and his agent is a shoe in for christiano as it was a couple of years ago...allegedly.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging? Empty Re: Who is the married footballer that Imogen Thomas has been shagging?

Post by Boris Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Giggs.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:03 pm

I've heard it'd Giggs aswell, but that might have been from you lot on here Laughing

shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by noneed Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm

i've been hearing its giggs with the gagging order and i didnt hear it from here
noneed
noneed
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by emjaydee Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm

The two names all over the interner are Robbie Keane and Giggs.

I really hope it is that Welsh cunt. SPOTY my arse.
emjaydee
emjaydee
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 am

Why would anyone give a flying fuck anyway?
That should be the question
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:05 pm

PPLF

I'd only give a flying if it were a rag coz it'd be good to see the press tearing them a new arsehole, especially St Ryan of Ragsville
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:09 pm

TMG - Agree with you.

I couldn't give a toss about who's doing who but we saw what effect it had on Rooney, so if it involves rag players then it has to be good news.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:48 pm

I, too, have been hearing the name 'Giggs' bandied around, word on the street & all that.

But, I'm not sure if folk have been weaving a story around Giggs not injured & not even on the sub bench for the semi.

Don't really care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaya_Nono Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:47 pm

If it was/is Giggs then why?..

He's as thin as a rake with a gobshite haircut and is in dire need of a fucking shave!

Virtually everywhere!!!
Yaya_Nono
Yaya_Nono
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm

And he's cross-eyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 am

You boys need to read men from mars and women from venus!

Women aren't as shallow as men... its power, money or charm... Looks come last!

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:55 am

Only puffs & lezzers read that book Twisted Evil
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Tony, this is why puffs and lezzers have more luck with women! Swallow that pride and read it! I actually read it when I was 14... study

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:58 pm

Did it do you any good?
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Actually it did, it helped me pull women that were out of my league in all honesty!

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Not much good to me now as I'm married but the Mrs does have a copy somewhere in the house. I might give it a read as long as no-one sees me Idea
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:51 pm

ahh, no point reading it if you are married! Unless you want to flirt with hot women in a social and piss off your missus! Twisted Evil

Generally a gay book if you are not going to apply it!

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Have any of you read 'The Game'?

It's my flatmates Bible, and has led to him nearly reaching his century, which isn't bad conidering he's a 6 foot odd hairy Yorkshireman with an afro.

It has left him completely inept when it comes to forming relationships with women, but that's another story...
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down