Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptyToday at 4:10 am by skyblueoz

» Nijinsky tips
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Boris Becker Tweeted This EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Boris Becker Tweeted This

+4
shakencity
TMG
Bewar3them00n
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Boris Becker Tweeted This Empty Boris Becker Tweeted This

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Boris Becker Tweeted This BGTycoyCIAAENDh
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Boris Becker Tweeted This Empty Re: Boris Becker Tweeted This

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Too right!
I was taking my son home, just got of the bus, and some kid/teenager/young man rode past us on the footpath on his bike, spat a a rather disgusting amount of phlegm as he did so, I said, the road's there, use it.... got a load of abuse back, so I asked him to get off his bike... he descended into some rant about 'living in the real world, and you don't know what I might be carrying".... so thinking better of it, I just walked away, sad that there is no respect for anybody, laws, common sense, life, ... I was quietly seething, I wanted to wrap the bike round his head..
WTF is wrong with people, I give up, you try and ask people to do the right thing, and you get a mouthful of abuse, so many times I've been sat on the bus, or train, and had to ask teenagers/young adults not to swear infront of my kid....
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:14 pm

The sad reality that our society has sunken to.

I watched a programme last night - 24 hours in A&E...and on it, a young Czech woman, walking home from work at night, was approached by some guy on a bike. He asked for her purse, punched her, then punched her again, knocking her out cold causing her to fall back on to the road, smacking her head on the road. She almost died due to her head injuries, but for a passing guy who came to her aid and called an ambulance. She survived the 'golden hour' and eventually lived....but you looked at the footage and thought WTF? Why?

The twat hasn't been caught.....but give me 2 minutes with him and I'd happily exact retribution on him.

This country has pockets of youth's who just don't get it. I won't tarnish them all with same brush as I run an under 15 football team...and the lads who play for me don't come from privileged backgrounds and some from broken homes....but they have one thing that these feral fuckers don't have...respect for themselves and others.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 am

Ding Dong the witch is dead is more than likely going to get to number 1 !

Think that sums up this fucking country !

28 months to go & Im outa here !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:10 am

Think the riots highlighted what feral scallies this country harbours. I'd honestly have lined all the fuckers up and shot every last bastard one of um Twisted Evil .

You see the smug twats on Jeremy Kyle, never intendin to ever get a job but continually drinking and smoking weed because our system allows them do this. I'm not gonna get onto benefits n things because it's nearly weekend and I don't want it spoiling thinking about shithouses like that.

Anyway, let's talk footy! bounce
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:46 am

Say what you really mean Den!

It's the same most of the world over. So many pickpockets on the trains/tubes etc.

There was an incident in Paris recently when two or three guys one evening blocked the exits to a underground carriage and declared that they would be relieving the passengers of their valuables.

There is only one thing that these guys understand and that is one serious beating. They rely on the likelihood of never getting caught and, even if they do, they'll just get a slap on the wrists or a short custodial sentence.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 am

Tony,

Out of interest where are you going? I'm currently hunting for jobs in Berlin, however the employment rate is around 30% so it's proving to be very tough. Especially considering I'm a recent graduate.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Sadly this is not only a British disease, most other countries have similar degenerates so you can't run away from it by simply re-locating to another country although I'm sure that's not the actual reason you are going to wherever.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:23 pm

No, there are plenty of other reasons. Mainly social and feeling the need for a big change.

Although, hen you see things like this on your front door step it just gives that extra incentive to just pack up and leave. But as you rightly said, this happens all over unfortunately.
Jordan
Jordan
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:39 pm

I chose to leave Britain in the mid 80's I got a job as a holiday rep which was great at the time as I met British people from all walks of life all had a story to tell some were real nice people some total idiots some just thugs. I realized how much better of I was when I returned to Britain the 1st time after a summer season on the greek islands. Whilst walking in the town center of Brighton everyone appeared to be head down no smiles a growl here and there a grunt every now and again. The weight of the world on there shoulders. I thought then that it appeared as though people were living an existence not a life. I could not wait to leave for the winter ski season. after 10 years of this I decided with my future wife to emigrate to Australia Best decision we ever made. It may not be everyone's cup of tea and we do get our fair share of spongers dole cheats etc but to us it is home.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down