Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Pissed off with Tevez EmptyToday at 4:10 am by atlblue

» Nijinsky tips
Pissed off with Tevez EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Pissed off with Tevez EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Pissed off with Tevez EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Pissed off with Tevez EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Pissed off with Tevez EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Pissed off with Tevez EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Pissed off with Tevez EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Pissed off with Tevez EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Pissed off with Tevez EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pissed off with Tevez

3 posters

Go down

Pissed off with Tevez Empty Pissed off with Tevez

Post by TMG Mon May 23, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm getting a bit pissed off with Tevez. If he doesn't turn up at the parade he can fuck off as far as I am concerned. Surely 1 day isn't going to make any difference to him seeing his kids. He's now got several weeks to see them

It's a load of bollocks anyway, if he missed them that much why would he be looking to go to Italy or Spain, not exactly much closer to Argentina is it?

The club need to sort this out once & for all. Tevez you either stay & stop fucking moaning or you fuck off if we can get the correct amount for you (£50 million)
If we don't tuff shit you'll be staying whether you like it or not & you'll see out your contract
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Pissed off with Tevez Empty Re: Pissed off with Tevez

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:08 pm

i have said before, he is a fucking cunt. why?

he is not a man, he doesnt speak to fans and shows no respect but he allows his agent to talk shit for him, i still havent forgave him for the jan saga.

he sighned a contract, should he have thought about his "family' before he signed the damn thing?

i think if he doesnt show up its the utter most disrecpect to everyone involved with the club.yes he plays well but if he didnt. no other club would want him and we wiuldnt have paid him silly money...

now mancini knows what a cunt he is and is playing hardball by bri.ging up his contract.i think we should reject any transfer request and let him rot in the reserves. sue him for every penny if he doesnt honour his contract.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon May 23, 2011 5:25 pm

He's done a great job for us and I think we should thank him for his efforts and get as much as possible for him.Weve always had 100% from him and compared to Santa Cruz and Adebeyor whatever we've paid for him,we've had back in spades.Unusually for us, to lose one of our best players is no longer devastating as has been shown lately when he's been out injured.
I think swapping adebeyor with Defoe could be worth a punt as when he's given a run of games,he will always score goals and would link up with Silva and Yaya perfectly and he wouldn't cost a kings ransom either.
I would like to see us approach Everton for Baines,Arteta,Rodwell and Cahill.Only out of nastiness really to see Goloms raging face.Baines would be useful but I'd make that little Aussie cunt clean the bogs in the southstand for his wages.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Yeah no doubt he is a good player but he is also clever, he know if adebayor he doesnt try no one will want him, see adebayor is an idiot, he had the chance to get into real but he blew it.

Tevez is clever he gives it all but for himself, why else would he not be at the semi? why else would he not be at the parade? why else would he put in a transfer request?

his agent always goes on about how professional tevez ism, well yeah he is, thats how he got a contract with us! that why real and inter want him... if he is not there for the cup parade, his true colours will come out and wil be there for everyone to see.

we are not rags, so what he is a good player that gives all still doesn't excuse his disrespect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Ok it seems like he is still here! pheww! TEVEZ the king!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon May 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Pers G Sus and TMG - need to have their bottoms slapped hard for doubting that Carlos would be there and believing what the chuffing papers said. Basketball
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 8:46 pm

I'll gladly get spanked by you wensdi, didn't know you were a part tim dominatrix though! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon May 23, 2011 11:55 pm

I knew Tevez would turn up ! Rolling Eyes
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content