Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have?

5 posters

Go down

Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? Empty Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have?

Post by blueboy Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? Empty Re: Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have?

Post by Topdawg Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Casillas - number 3 keeper? No

Benzema - can't cut it at the top level. No.

Isco, easiest to make up a song for. Yes.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have? Empty Re: Real Madrid Fire Sale - who would you have?

Post by leopold Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Di Maria, purely because he's Argentinian.

Isco, because we've been after him for ages, plus the song thing.

I see we're linked with Pepe as well, but I'll pass on that.

But it needs to be less than £70m for the pair. A lot less.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:08 pm

I hope so. He is I-S-C-O....
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Should that not be:

"He's...I S C O"  ?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:53 am

I noticed this morning psg have signed the ivory coast right back serge aurier who was linked with Arsenal & Liverpool. But get this as they cant sign anymore after blowing their budget on luis from Chelsea they have taken him on loan with a view to sign him at a later date. Why then can't we negotiate a deal similar with Madrid for Isco. Ok they have spent money but I bet it is in payments & not a complete one off payment.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:28 am

I've been saying that for a few weeks. I even tweeted a couple of City journos at the MEN, just in case the hierarchy at City hadn't thought about it themselves. 

I hope we have, but we still have the problem of too many foreign players.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Loaning them still increases the wage bill which counts towards the debt under FFP rules doesn't ' it?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 pm

I know we aren't allowed to increase the wage bill which will be our only problem. The money saved on Pants, GazBaz and Lezza will only get us to about £200K p/w which is being spent on Big Willy, Fernando, Mangala and Sagna. I reckon that leaves us about £70K p/w short which we'll make up selling one or two fringe players like Richards, Rodwell and Sinclair.

The only way i can see us buying ISCO or someone else is if we sell one well paid player. Garcia anyone?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down