Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptyToday at 4:10 am by skyblueoz

» Nijinsky tips
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Prediction League - Where are you all? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Prediction League - Where are you all?

+4
skyblueoz
leopold
shakencity
Moonchester
8 posters

Go down

Prediction League - Where are you all? Empty Prediction League - Where are you all?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:10 am

Guys, not looking much of a competition for the Prediction League this year, only 4 sets of results in so far.

Put them in the Sticky though not here !!

Back to top Go down

Prediction League - Where are you all? Empty Re: Prediction League - Where are you all?

Post by Moonchester Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:19 am

I do mine Saturday mornings usually...
as I said, going to reg up the missus so she can put hers in this year too I think.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Prediction League - Where are you all? Empty Re: Prediction League - Where are you all?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Anybody heard from Leo lately, is he on holiday, he is also missing from the prediction league?

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Think he must have gone away, he's usually on here most days.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:48 pm

I'm on holiday with hardly any interweb access. Will post when I get chance, but I'll probably miss the Saturday games.
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:21 am

the other 2 missing who I would of thought are usually in it are mancityman & tmg havn't seen Jordan posting for a while now either.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:04 am

leopold wrote:I'm on holiday with hardly any interweb access. Will post when I get chance, but I'll probably miss the Saturday games.

You're not in Cape Verde are you? Razz 
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:26 am

blueboy wrote:
leopold wrote:I'm on holiday with hardly any interweb access. Will post when I get chance, but I'll probably miss the Saturday games.

You're not in Cape Verde are you? Razz 
I'm in the premier inn Newcastle 
Internet is garbage here as well
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:07 am

My internet is crappy too. Dream Castle, Dsneyland Paris. Eldest son wanted a birthday party. €2 for a towel for the pool.  Mad
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:41 pm

No, Bluey. I was near Beaumaris. I'm back now and put up my predictions. I wish I'd got the rag one in sooner, I was hoping for a loss.
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:48 am

Sorry guys out of the country until tomorrow forgot about it.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 am

Get in for next week then MCM you won't be too far away, only a couple of decent scores so far. Will post next weeks fixtures with the table tonight after Burnley thump Maureen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:31 am

PS MCM, get the score in for tonight's game before kick off and it will count for this week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down