Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season.

+3
BoyWithTheArabsCash
AMillionDifferentPeople
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. Empty I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season.

Post by Topdawg Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Randy fucking lerner will learn that fans opinions should count for something.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. Empty Re: I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season.

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:13 pm

I know a few villa fans, they are not impressed and wont be going again if McLeish is appointed. Some people will never understand football rivalry, and a lot of them people are directors and chairman.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season. Empty Re: I really hope that if Villa appoint McLeish, they go down next season.

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:13 am

McLeish's record isn't that brilliant in my opinion. He has managed to take Birmingham down twice, promoted once and won the mickey mouse cup that teams don't really take too seriously until the semis.

Boremingham played a brand of dull football that failed to raise the pulse.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 am

They struggled this season with a pretty decent squad, losing the likes of Young and Downing will probabaly fuck them up more than getting McLeish and with all the unrest, i can see them struggling big time.

Time to see what odds they are to go down? Might be worth a few quid.

Just checked, they are 25/1 to go down, defo worth a few quid.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 am

Who is that with Daz? that is definitely worth a quid or two.

I give Mcleish full creit for the Carling cup win, not many teams outside of the top 6 win the CC, and he did it without a proven goalscorer.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 am

Thers a few Si, one is Paddy Power, have a look on oddschecker and it gives you all the odds from all the bookies. Dzeko is 30/1 with PP to be top goal scorer, thats worth a few quid aswell.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 am

can't see dzeko being top scorer but who would have thought it about berba?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 am

I have a tenner at the start of every season on a veriety of good odds bets, both of them will be in my list, Tevez won me my tenner back last year as top scorer, i hope Edin does the same next season Smile
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 am

I'd be tempted on the odds for West Ham to come back up as Champions from Championship too..

Their odds will propbably shorten as time goes on, they are looking in good shape so far, even if Scott Parker leaves.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:11 am

Can't see Villa going down. Even if they lose Young & Downing, they still have a fairly decent side & will strengthen with the money they get from the 2 transfers. They also have Darren Bent who is always likely to score goals - especially against us the fucker !

Think WHU will struggle to get back up but they should be in the top 6. can't believe the Barcodes are going to let their captain Nolan leave to go to West Ham with the thug Barton also now threatening to leave. Madness ! Their fans must be going mental
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

Fat Sams brand of football is perfect for that league, definitely favourites but it always offers up a shock, look at norwich this year (even manure supported them some weeks instead of their own club). If you want an outside bet, stick a quid on Brighton to get promoted, Poyet is doing good things down there. If Watford keep Malky Mackay i expect them to be up there aswell.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm

If McLeish goes to Villa I wish him good luck. If he gets Villa in the top half next season - the fans will soon forget he managed Brum. It's all a storm in a teacup. I think the majority of fans would welcome most managers who could turn their team into a successful side.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 am

lets hope villa stay up we have a great points gained tally against them.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down