Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptyToday at 4:10 am by skyblueoz

» Nijinsky tips
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now?

4 posters

Go down

Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? Empty Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now?

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 am

It looks as though Chelsea have started the ball rolling on Luka Modric's exit from the Lane.

I wish I could send a message to all those Spuds fans that insisted that no top players would be sold because Harry and Levy said so.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? Empty Re: Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now?

Post by Boris Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 am

Tell them on ja606 but be careful, they got me banned for a day.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now? Empty Re: Modric saga starts - where are the Spuds fans now?

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:15 am

Sorted Boris
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13789159.stm

harry says modric is not for sale.....

come on roberto, make a public £25M offer!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:10 pm

I must say, how pleasant it is to come on here and not have to wade thru swathes of trolls, foaming at the mouth about anything, everything and nothing inparticular! Even ONH, Red or not is as civil as they come.
As for Modric, I think it would be good to see Harry squirm as he sees his star players plucked from under his nose by Levy, and sold to another club, ironic name, but that's the price you have to pay Harry!!!
Yes, we should put a cheeky bid in most definitely!!!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Levy will just slip a couple of hundred quid into Arrys' pocket to keep him sweet.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Amen brother. And yes we should be looking to push the price up for other teams (rag particular !)

Bid away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down