Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptyToday at 4:10 am by atlblue

» Nijinsky tips
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern

5 posters

Go down

Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern Empty Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:15 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern Empty Re: Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern

Post by shakencity Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:40 am

It would indeed be a good signing blue, let's hope we get him eh.

On a separate issue, wtf has happened to Dortmund this season, they're joint bottom of their league having lost their last 5 games....all seems abit strange to me.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern Empty Re: Marco Reus - City go head to head with Bayern

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:44 am

Choice between staying local with a team that have recently won the CL and competed in plenty of finals/semis recently or coming to us who haven't but can offer significantly more money? He'd only be coming for the money which always worries me.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:48 am

Don't they all Dawg...in all honesty?

If we look at TLF, Silva, Robinho...dare I even say Aguero. We hadn't won anything for decades....they all could have gone to Madrid or Barca or even the rags...bit came to us. Why?

I'd be honestly surprised if ANY of them came just because of 'project'.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:56 am

Dortmund are struggling because they can't score goals. The goals that Lewandowski scored for them. They lost Goetze the season before and that started the slide. Even though they finished 2nd in the BL, they were nearly 20 points behind Bayern. They've also had a few injuries and new players haven't fired yet. The fans aren't calling for Klopp's head though as he's been great for them. Not as fickle as English fans.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:58 am

His release clause is said to be £20M-£30M which isn't too much in today's terms.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:03 am

25m Euros.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:26 am

Id rather we get Hummels if we're going Germanic
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:00 pm

If Dortmund are going down the pan, I'd get them both. That's our summer mostly sorted. A new LB and get Lopes and Pozo integrated into the first team.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:52 pm

you could add subotic into the players to get. with the comments about silva etc, I know they could have gone to real, Barca,  etc & the money was obviously a fair part, but I would also say that with us they were guaranteed a starting birth because of the calibre of players we had at that time, Aguero was a no brainer as everyone thought Tevez was gone after the noises he was making after the cup final.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:11 pm

If Barca or Real would have offered Silva or Aguero the same money and paid the same price - both, I think, would have gone and both would have started in these teams.

I'm just thankful they both came to us and both have signed new contracts.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down