Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Clapping players who get sent off.... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Clapping players who get sent off....

4 posters

Go down

Clapping players who get sent off.... Empty Clapping players who get sent off....

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:45 am

WTF is that all about?

I was bemused last night.

Both Fernandinho and TLF got a standing round of applause when they got sent off. I said to 3 guys in front of me..."what you clapping for, they've just probably secured our defeat?" They both just looked at me and one stopped, then the other two. 

I just shook my head.

I just don't get it.....pathetic footballers, unprofessional.  Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Clapping players who get sent off.... Empty Re: Clapping players who get sent off....

Post by leopold Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 am

I'd applaud a player being sent off if I thought it was an undeserved red card, like the one Zaba got the other week.  But neither TLF or Dino deserved it for their actions.  Especially since TLF was an act of sheer petulance (and the only bit of passion he showed in the 80 minutes he was on the pitch) and Dino was only on for twenty minutes.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Clapping players who get sent off.... Empty Re: Clapping players who get sent off....

Post by shakencity Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:40 am

Summed up perfectly by leo.

Unfortunately, some fans are just plain stupid.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:47 am

I agree. If you're unlucky I'll clap you all day long. If you were a selfish fuckwit, I probably won't boo, but I certainly won't be clapping and cheering.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:54 am

Yeah, and there's another thing.  Cheering Yaya for pushing a player over?  He's been a dead weight all season and suddenly he's worth a bit of a cheer because he scored a free kick?  Even though he was responsible for them scoring so early on?

I agree, booing is a step too far, but he should've gone off to a stony silence.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:58 am

I'm with you....I didn't say anything to the guys in front when Fernandinho got sent off as I couldn't see clearly what happened, so thought it may have been a harsh second yellow....but the TLF was just bemusing, so had to say something.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:08 am

From first or second viewing, Fernandinho looked a bit harsh. The guy ran into him, what is he supposed to do?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:21 am

He turned his back Dawg....he knew what he was doing. It was stupid, especially with a referee from Europe - they're all pretty much the same - SHIT.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:30 am

Nowt wrong with turning your back or standing sideways. You can't disapperar into thin air if someone pushes the ball past you and then runs straight into you.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:17 pm

I don't think he just turned around, he made a movement across slightly as well, otherwise, why would you turn your back anyway and give the opposition a chance to do what they want - i.e. run into you and claim to be fouled?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down