Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out

2 posters

Go down

Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out Empty Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:49 am

Moyes has just signed for Sociedad. Just saying.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out Empty Re: Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out

Post by shakencity Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:02 am

I don't think we'll be moving that fast tbh Dawg.

I thinbk the top brass will only want 1 or 2 managers out there that could replace him, but they'll be at other clubs and under contract. I think any possible moves made for these managers will be made towards the end of the season.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out Empty Re: Unless we move fast on the new manager, we will keep missinng out

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:04 am

But Moyes took Utd to 7th Den. We can only dream of Manuel achieving that this season...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:13 am

Despite the current form, i still believe City will finish in the top 3 this season though Dawg and yes, i accept that this is a very poor return and PM will have some explaining to do. If however, he does achieve a top 3 finish and City somehow do win the FA Cup, i honestly believe he'll keep his job.

No trophy = sack.....it's that simple!!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:30 am

Maybe Den. If they are waiting for Pep, and if he will come in 18 months time, then winning the FA may keep him in a job for 12 more months. You may find that transfers next summer may not be his though...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down