Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by shakencity

» Nijinsky tips
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away

3 posters

Go down

TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away Empty TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:48 am

Looks like he has made yet another 'ambiguous' comment, one that just creates these type of headlines and speculation. He knows exactly what he's doing when saying these things...no doubt his agent is out there with him. Rolling Eyes

All he had to say was: "Anything can happen, but I am happy at City and I want to see out my contract there and win more trophies"

Yaya Toure has again thrown his future into doubt by claiming he doesn't know if he will still be a Manchester City player next season.
But manager Manuel Pellegrini was quick to dismiss talk of a transfer at a press conference on Friday, insisting the 31-year-old was fully committed to the club.
The current African Player of the Year joined the Premier League champions from Barcelona back in 2010 and has enjoyed considerable success at the Etihad Stadium.

But over the last year the relationship between player and club has appeared strained, with the Ivorian reportedly unhappy by City's forgetfulness with regards to his birthday.
And while that incident was dismissed by all involved, Toure has again made some telling remarks regarding his situation.
When asked by CNN if he wanted to stay at the club, he said: 'That's a big question and that's an easy question as well, and you have an easy answer... we'll see.
'I don't know (if I'll stay). I'm at City. City is a great club where I've achieved lots of things.'

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away Empty Re: TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:55 pm

You need a new name for him blue as TLF just doesn't cover it anymore.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away Empty Re: TLF.....why does he always do this when he goes away

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:24 pm

QUIZ:

TLLMF......

Answers below.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:49 pm

The lying lazy MoFo???
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:50 pm

The lanky loyal midfielder?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:03 pm

The loud-mouthed lazy mouthy fucka
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:08 pm

the loveable, lugubrious, motorboat-loving fella
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:00 pm

Topdawg wrote:The loud-mouthed lazy mouthy fucka

Very close....the clue was TLLMF. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:39 pm

YYTIAC affraid
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Not a difficult one to work out PPLF
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum