Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Which players should go? EmptyToday at 4:10 am by atlblue

» Nijinsky tips
Which players should go? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Which players should go? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Which players should go? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Which players should go? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Which players should go? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Which players should go? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Which players should go? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Which players should go? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Which players should go? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Which players should go?

+2
ManCityMan
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Which players should go? Empty Which players should go?

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 am

Forget about new purchases for the time being. Which players would you want shifted in the summer, especially of their form fails to improve between now and the end of the season?

It may be easier to list who you want to stay...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Which players should go? Empty Re: Which players should go?

Post by ManCityMan Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:44 am

To go:
Jovetic, Dzeko,Demichellis,Kolarov,Navas,Fernando,willy,Aguero
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 am

agree with all of those mcm bar Aguero, 2 new strikers to accommodate Bony & aguero should be fine, I would also consider Kompany a& toure going & reinforce with younger players in a similar mould.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:59 am

Willy
Kolorov
Sagna

Either or both of the Ferdys
TLMLF

Navas
Jovetic
Dzeko

oh...and the Manager and his coaches. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 am

Topdawg wrote:It may be easier to list who you want to stay...
It would indeed.  There's only three players who can hold their heads up after that shocking display and they are Clichy, Nasri and Milner.

Clichy is the only defender we can actually depend upon, although I'd say Demichelis spent most of his afternoon trying to cover both Vinny and Zaba and nobody is good enough to be three defenders at once.

Nasri, freshly back from injury, hit the ground running in the same way every other injured player hasn't.  Granted, he was a touch rusty to start with, but I felt he was our best attacking player before Milner was finally given the nod.

Milner, not our best player in terms of skill, but he works bloody hard every single game.  Not only should we not let him go, we should be doing everything we can to get him to stay.

Actually, I'd want to hang on to Hart as well.  The goal wasn't his fault, he was let down badly by his defence and was caught out by an unlucky bounce off the post.  That said, he should be communicating more with them.

I noticed MCM made an interesting call in Aguero and I'd be inclined to agree.  If someone came offering a big chunk of cash, I'd sell him.  He's getting injury-prone and you can see him ducking out of challenges that he'd have waded into a couple of years ago.  He's afraid of getting hurt and you can see it.  Although his one contribution to the game, he was bloody unlucky as that could've been goal of the month!

Kolarov, Navas, Dzeko, Jovetic, Fernando and Sagna aren't anywhere near good enough.

Willy, we've done that trade now, so may as well not worry about it.  Similarly Mangala, we've spent silly money, let's not compound the error.

Zaba and Kompany need to buck their ideas up as well.  It's ridiculous watching Zab getting done over time and again, and watching Vin wandering off up the pitch or making rash tackles.  And then watching old man Demichelis having to cover for the pair of them all the damn time.  It's no wonder he looks poor, he can't do that all on his own.

Fernandinho, the jury's still out.
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:09 am

Aguero! That was tongue in cheek Oz, just wanted to see who was paying attention  Very Happy I did consider adding VK but i'm hoping he gets his head together eventually.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:12 am

Aguero....nah, can't have that. He's taking time to get back to full match fitness and as long as the injuries don't reoccur, he's the one player we have that terrifies defences and he alone, as he's proven this season, can win a game single-handedly. 

IF, however, he does pick up more injuries before the end of the season, then it could be an option - but for me, he's world class and there are not that many our there in his mould that would join us. So replacing his goals would be very difficult.

I'm hopeful that when Bony plays, he'll do a lot of the leg work in chasing down players like he did at Swansea. He's not just an out and out striker, he likes to drop deep as well, which will give us more energy and options for Aguero to occupy the space between the CB's where he likes to operate. 
With Dzeko up front with him, it just doesn't work as he takes up positions Aguero thrives on, so against Hull, you could see Aguero constantly having to look where Dzeko was and then occupy a different area than possibly the one he wanted to.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:25 am

blueboy wrote:Aguero....nah, can't have that. He's taking time to get back to full match fitness and as long as the injuries don't reoccur, he's the one player we have that terrifies defences and he alone, as he's proven this season, can win a game single-handedly. 

IF, however, he does pick up more injuries before the end of the season, then it could be an option - but for me, he's world class and there are not that many our there in his mould that would join us. So replacing his goals would be very difficult.
True.  When he's on his game, there's not many better than Serge and I would be sad to see him go.  But I do get the feeling he's rushed back from injury every single time.  Not sure if it's him or the management doing it, but I'd rather wait another few weeks to see him back at his terrifying best, than right now when he's clearly not quite ready.
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Kolarov, The Stump, Jovetic, Navas & one of the Fernando's should go. We should get between 60-70 million for that shower which should buy us 2 or 3 quality players 

Although Aguero is our best player & I would love to keep him I can't help feeling that he is our only hope of substantially improving the team due to the fact that he is the only one we could sell for a 'team changing' amount of money. However even if we were to sell him I wouldn't trust our current set up to spend the proceeds
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down