Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Palace vs City - Live Thread

+3
Topdawg
Paulpowersleftfoot
blueboy
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Palace vs City - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

For those who need streams:

http://footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Stadium Live is normally a good stream.

Team News via mcfc website to come approx 19:00 GMT.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Palace vs City - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Palace vs City - Live Thread

Post by leopold Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Hmmm...

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk/t5344-which-players-should-go#55216

When I mentioned it, you weren't keen on the idea at all... That was almost two months ago and has he got back up to that match-winning form we all love to see? Erm, no.

I'm still of the view that we should really consider selling him, because right now he's just getting lower and lower in confidence. He looks like he's going the same way as Torres. Yeah, it could be THAT bad!

leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:59 am

Bollocks.
Completely disagree about Aguero.....imo he did everything bar score yesterday and still gave his all for the team. He maybe lacking a bit of confidence, but it's hardly surprising the way the team's playing. Oh and Messi wouldn't come if Serge wasn't here either Razz .
I'd personally have Kompany over Mangala every day of the week, even if he has had a poor season, so if we want £40m for a defender...i'd sell Mangala.
And i'd never contemplate selling Silva, so i'm not gonna give reasons.

This team needs to get rid of it's "nearly men" before anything else...the Milners, Nasris, Navas', Sagnas, Dzekos, Jovetics, etc, etc, etc.
We apparently have £200m plus the sales from this lot to spend on next season...so for round figures let's say we have £300m (+Yaya maybe). To me it makes no sense whatsoever to be selling the spine of the team, to replace them all with new faces, they just need new players around them to give them a new focus and fresh challenge.

Of the 7 players you mention there blue, how many do you realistically think City would get next season...even if Pep came?.....i'd have to say 2 (and that's being optimistic).
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:35 am

Messi won't come, even if his own mum told him to!

I don't really want to sell Serge, but I'd like him to get a few goals soon as I worry he's going to become another Torres.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:10 am

leopold wrote:Hmmm...

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk/t5344-which-players-should-go#55216

When I mentioned it, you weren't keen on the idea at all...  That was almost two months ago and has he got back up to that match-winning form we all love to see?  Erm, no.

I'm still of the view that we should really consider selling him, because right now he's just getting lower and lower in confidence.  He looks like he's going the same way as Torres.  Yeah, it could be THAT bad!

2 months ago I at least thought he'd get back to scoring ways...now I'm not so sure.

Silva frustrates the fuck out of me. How many times does he get into the box on his left foot, only to try and squeeze and impossible pass to a player instead of shooting??

Kompany was back to his 'give away unnecessary free kicks' best...and DeM was ten times worse for it. What possesses them to nudge over a player from behind, when he's got his back to goal near the half way line???

In all honesty....I wouldn't sell them, but they need to man up and start hitting the back of the net.

Sagna and Navas proved once again....they bring fuck all to our right side when they play together.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:48 am

There's not one of them I'd be disappointed to see the back of, and I never thought I'd be saying that at the start of the season.
As has been said, Aguero seems devoid of confidence and goals (every player has a shelf life, and i honestly think we've seen the best of him), Silva looks great on the ball but there's not enough end product, and Kompany looks no better than Smalling this season.
What worries me is that I watched a re-run of the 6-1 last night, and how many of that team we still rely on four years later.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Bring back Richards...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend