Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

TMG

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptyToday at 4:38 pm by shakencity

» Nijinsky tips
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sergio Agüero set to join City !!!!

+2
Wensdi
Bewar3them00n
6 posters

Go down

Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! Empty Sergio Agüero set to join City !!!!

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Sergio Agüero set to join Manchester City after talks breakthrough

Sergio Agüero will fly into England on Wednesday to become Manchester City's showpiece signing of the summer after a significant breakthrough in the talks with Atlético Madrid.

A provisional deal has now been arranged with the Argentina international after the club's chairman, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, took the unusual step of becoming involved in the negotiations with Atlético. Agüero would cost in the region of £38m, making him the most expensive player in City's history and second only to Fernando Torres in the Premier League. He has signalled that he is keen on the move.

If everything goes according to plan, Agüero would become City's third signing of the summer following the arrival of Gaël Clichy from Arsenal and Stefan Savic from Partizan Belgrade. Agüero is rated as one of the most devastating strikers in Europe and his signing would also go a long way to appeasing the City manager, Roberto Mancini, who expressed his frustration last week about the club's inability to complete their transfer business earlier in the summer.

more here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/26/sergio-aguero-manchester-city

Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! Empty Re: Sergio Agüero set to join City !!!!

Post by Wensdi Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Good news Beware the Moon. Its been very quiet on the transfer front - hope we are successful in twisting Wonger's arm over Nasri too. That would be a pretty awesome team for next season - wouldn't it!!
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Sergio Agüero set to join  City !!!! Empty Re: Sergio Agüero set to join City !!!!

Post by Mario's Wink Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Can I claim ITK?
Mario's Wink
Mario's Wink
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:54 am

Supposedly in the country now.

If there was one player at the start of the transfer window i would have wanted its him.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 am

Once he passed his medical, i presume it's just a case of dotting the "I"s and crossing the "T"s then?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7063676,00.html
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Apparently Nasri has told Arsen(al) that he's staying.... that was on Sky Sports, and from the STAR, so equally unreliable info.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 pm

part of me doesn't mind nasri not coming if we sign someone else in that role. Especially if Nasri signs a pre-contract agreement with us in January as he'd 'only' cost us about £10M.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 pm

We should have saved ourselves 3m and signed Andy Carroll.Shocked

Come on, who's with me on this?Laughing
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm

kenny dogleash?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down