Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptyToday at 4:10 am by atlblue

» Nijinsky tips
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES.

4 posters

Go down

Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. Empty Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES.

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:32 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. Empty Re: Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES.

Post by Topdawg Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:03 pm

It's a very tough call and there is rumour that Arsenal want to take Sancho back to London.

I agree with EK that the kids got games when we were winning and playing reasonably well but, as soon as we started struggling to win, they disappeared. A few players came back to fitness as well around that time I think (Gundogan, Fernando, Delph).

I agree with some on here that Navas and Nolito actually bring us nothing at all really except maybe they can be trusted to listen to Pep. I'd much rather we had Sancho or Diaz on the bench than Navas. 

I've watched loads of youtube of Diaz over the last year or two and he does take a battering from defenders but he keeps coming back for more and always tries to stay on his feet. It's good to see that he gets kicked and pulled back by a defender, but still gets past many of them.

We are going to get loads more young players if the reports are to be believed. Kids from monaco, kids from Atletico, kids from allover who have already tasted first team football and are likely to be ahead of our HG lads.

But we just have to get one or two HG lads training with the first team next season. Yoyo is already there. I'd like 5 or 6 from the academy/EDS in there next year and we can see if they are good enough.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES. Empty Re: Sancho, Brahim and Phil Foden....ES.

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Looking at these kids, I think Foden is the one who has the best all-round game to make the step up. He's exceptionally cool on the ball, makes the right passes at the right time. Great vision, great composure under pressure - a la Silva (though I'm clearly not comparing him to Silva). Sancho looks very exciting and seems to have the freedom to do what he wants (a little like Sterling has been given)....as EK said, it'd be good to see these kids doing that at EDS level. Seems that's great for U18's.....maybe a spell over the summer training with the 1st team squad, to get them up against men, will let Pep know what they are truly like, then add them in as a bench player next year.....they're still kids, let's not forget that, considering we are still talking about Sane, Gabriel and Sterling as players that are only young and their best times are ahead of them.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Those three kids are only 16 or 17yo so I think next season would probably be in the EDS.

That would be a step up ( I think Sancho has played a few EDS games this season) and then, if they do well enough, the only step up would be with the first team FT.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:35 am

Considering we have the best academy in the world the best 1st team coach in the world, why on earth would he want to move? If you look at how many kids make it through the academy at Arsenal into regular 1st teamers it is on par with us so no guarantees he will do any better there. Surely he would be able to see his prospects with City are much better.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:39 am

I can't see him moving. He's 16/17, he's only going to go into Arsenal's academy....and they're shit and nowhere near as good as ours!! Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:59 am

I thought Arsenal had promoted about 12 or so in the past few years?
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down