Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Rags......... EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Rags......... EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
Rags......... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Rags......... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Rags......... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Rags......... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Rags......... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Rags......... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Rags......... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Rags......... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rags.........

+4
TMG
skyblueoz
leopold
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Rags......... Empty Rags.........

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 am

Have scored 8 offside goals and conceded 9 goals that were wrongly given as offside - this season alone.

And they say things even themselves out over a season??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by blueboy on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Rags......... Empty Re: Rags.........

Post by leopold Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:48 am

Well, they are almost balanced out   Razz Razz

Anyway, have a yellow card for swearing.  I don't want to see that sort of language on here.  If you MUST use it, please use the term "rags" or "scum".

Thank you
The Admin Team
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 am

Corrected. affraid
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:31 am

Good old Andre Mariner in the thick of the controversy yet again. How do these repeat offenders get away with it week in week out?
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:51 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Forgot the filth were playing until I saw the result on BBC this morning Hopefully they'll lose the bell end up front for a few games as he seems to be bailing them out of the shit nearly every week
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Really can't listen to that empty head...suppose I can let him off a little for not being all there up top.
Poor love still has Man Utd bedding too...awe!!!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Do we have anyone on this forum who could replicate his rants for our new fan channel? affraid
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:39 pm

If you remember all the rag bile when we won it last year, and move on 12 months and it's the greatest trophy in the world.   God I don't think I could even dislike a set of fans like Rags any more.

Was nice to have a footy free weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:49 pm

I love how they are now the best in the world again........ according to him. Some serious haircut or has he had a brain op we don't know about???? Better still were they looking for one?
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:52 pm

I can think of one foul mouthed reprobate who could replicate his rants Andy  Wink
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:57 pm

blueboy wrote:Do we have anyone on this forum who could replicate his rants for our new fan channel? affraid
Yes.  You.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:51 pm

works block on link  Surprised(
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Claims that Manchester United are on their way back to greatness after EFL Cup win are nothing but fake news

BY STEPHEN TUDOR 20 HOURS AGO
I was going to give this the widest of berths. Really, truly, hand on heart I was. As a rival supporter of a club that has won 31 major honours in my lifetime I’m well-versed now in how to deal with Manchester United enjoying a triumphant day at Wembley. It’s a drill that may well be familiar to others too.

On the morning of the final I politely declined all invitations to the pub, instead choosing to watch the match alone at home. I fervidly support the opposition (unless that team is Liverpool in which case I root for a tempestuous affair that results in a narrow win for the Merseyside giants but ultimately lots of negative press for both) until it’s abundantly clear that United have added to their trophy haul, whereupon I switch over to a grainy repeat of Colombo or Escape To The Country; anything that doesn’t remind me of football. Then comes the aftermath. The tricky part. This requires a complete blanking of social media for twenty four hours and a petty self-delusion that my phone is playing up meaning I’m only getting incoming texts. The following day it’s all about waiting for the hullabaloo to die down and on your first encounter with a United fan it often helps to say something magnanimous about one of their best players, as you otherwise employ practised stoicism two yards from their gurning, beaming face.

So when Zlatan Ibrahimovic nodded home his seemingly inevitable late winner yesterday, learned behaviour duly kicked in and I hunkered down, admittedly a little rusty with the routine but relieved to discover that old habits die hard. The couple on Escape To The Country really should have gone for the mystery house by the way. It was perfect for them.

This morning though, all that changed as I scrolled down my Twitter timeline, attempting to concentrate purely on the Oscars content while filtering out any United hyperbole to the point of sticking my fingers in my ears and going ‘La-la-la-la-moonlight’.

A question caught my eye that was addressed to the Swedish Zorro moments after the final whistle. It was a question that somewhat irked.

“Is this the beginning of something special at Manchester United?”

Of course I know from bitter experience how this works, with perhaps bitter being the operative word here. When United secure further silverware it is not only the club and its fan-base that celebrate: the media do too and often with a giddy, alt-truth reverence that brings to mind a gun-toting hick at a Trump rally. And really who can blame them? A successful Manchester United is very good for business and with millions of Reds – both devout and fair-weather – wanting to extend their natural high in print that’s a sizable slice of the pie it would be remiss not to clamour for. The only loser here in this sorry chorus of hallelujahs is the media’s integrity, and that became obsolete around the same time as Betamax.

Yet, even with knowing this, the question still got under my skin. It festered. Eventually it led to me abandoning my usual self-preservatory regimen and retracing the digital imprints right back to the immediate post-match reactions. What I found was a quite astounding avalanche of jubilation that contrasted greatly with the positive but distanced reportage that followed Manchester City’s League Cup triumph of last year. Or for that matter Chelsea’s prior to that. This came attached with a narrative and one websites, newspapers and the television almost crowed with delight at: United, apparently, are back and great again.

Which is odd when you consider a number of factors. Granted, Jose Mourinho had just guided his side to their first meaningful trophy in his charge, even if it was one Reds have insisted is sponsored by a Disney rodent for the past six years. But how they achieved this was entirely incongruous to the lavish garlands being thrown around their neck welcoming them back to the big-time. United, in truth, were a distant second best throughout to an inventive and adventurous Southampton and would have fallen behind early on were it not for an assistant referee making a thoroughly shocking error that – according to a thus far unverified Twitter claim – makes it nine legitimate goals incorrectly ruled as offside in United’s favour this season, with an equally staggering eight offsides given their way. That they were twice saved from their woeful showing – that included another insipid performance from their £56m signing Anthony Martial – by a 35-year-old is hardly reason to trumpet a bright future. If anything quite the reverse.

Looking at the bigger picture, the club boasts the most expensively assembled squad in Premier League history, yet continues to languish in sixth, and we can only imagine how a cup win for City or Chelsea would have been covered had they endured a similar campaign. The words ‘temporary reprieve’ would certainly have been commonplace before returning to the drip, drip, drip of condemnation.

Yet this was United and, like codes implemented in the early nineteenth century to prohibit goal-hanging, different rules and narratives evidently apply.  

As previously alluded to, the media have grown tired of the novelty of giving United a deserved kicking and now desperately need their golden goose to start laying its silver eggs. And didn’t they just show yesterday, following a one-off game where United were extremely fortunate, how much they’ve been missed? In between patronising the superior team for their bravery I half-expected Sky’s Martin Tyler to weep wet, fat tears of joy and gratitude. Briefly, for the most biased and story-driven commentator around, his universe made sense again.

The blunt truth of the matter is this: despite spending a colossal fortune and enjoying the colossal good fortune of being gifted a swing of seventeen goals in their favour this term United are still miles from home and flailing. Everything else is alternative facts.

I was going to give this the widest of berths. Really, truly, hand on heart I was. The day after United winning a trophy is absolutely not the time to raise your head above the parapet and complain; it is a time for hibernation. To dissent against a manufactured uprising however is an exception.

Manchester United are not back. They’re not even close. It’s just the narrative and accompanying hysteria that is.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:15 pm

Simply brilliant, I know he is a die hard blue, but I bet even the most staunch Rag would disagree.  Oh wait it's the Rags of course they would, they are complete tossers.

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:55 pm

enjoyable read. Hard to see Uniturds die hards accepting the truth. Even if I am a biased blue I love all things negative & derogatory about Uniturd.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Very well written and strikingly honest.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Could have done with some inflammatory words.....
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down