Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptyToday at 4:38 pm by shakencity

» Nijinsky tips
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Which players can come of this season with any credit? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Which players can come of this season with any credit?

3 posters

Go down

Which players can come of this season with any credit? Empty Which players can come of this season with any credit?

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Big Willy - Bided his time and has stepped up well when promoted.
Stones - a few decent performances. Shown promise but needs to step up again.
Kolarov - surprisingly near the top of the list for games and minutes played. Alright at CB, but not the future.
Gundogan - was looking good until his injury
Silva - sublime. still would like him to hit the target more often
Sterling - Been very good, needs to display more courage and finish better
Sane - slow start, but one of our best players. Needs to track back better and show courage in the tackle.
Young enough to learn.
Jesus - only a handful of games, but he's excited the fans.

I don't think anyone else has had a season that they can be rightly proud of.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Which players can come of this season with any credit? Empty Re: Which players can come of this season with any credit?

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Bravo??
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Which players can come of this season with any credit? Empty Re: Which players can come of this season with any credit?

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Bravo to my comments? thank you mate...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:17 pm

You're welcome... Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:05 pm

BigWilly has done well but only in comparison to Clownio
Kolarov is dog shit
Stones Promising - Some excellent games but some very poor. Will thrive with a decent CB next to him
Sterling A good season so far
Sane Anonymous in 1 or 2 games but excellent in others. Good future ahead
Silva Superb at times but when he has a poor game City usually do
Jesus Outstanding in the very little game time he has had
Gundogan looked good as well until our injury curse struck
The rest have been average below average or poor
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:20 pm

I think you're being unreasonably harsh on Kolarov. No-one would have dreamt that he'd have played so many matches especially as a CB. He's exceeded our expectations (not difficult really).

I don't recall any glaring errors by Willy except for some shoddy kicking which does seem to have improved.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Tno he's not a good CB He's not even a good defender
Another baffling Pep decision 
I wouldn't have him anywhere near the 1st team. He's typical of the many bang average players we have on our books
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:52 pm

TMG wrote:Tno he's not a good CB He's not even a good defender
Another baffling Pep decision 
I wouldn't have him anywhere near the 1st team. He's typical of the many bang average players we have on our books

I think that last comments sums us up.."too many bang average players on the books"......and that's not Pep's fault. I think Txiki needs to take a long hard look at himself for the shite he's brought to the club in the past 4 years.

Pep commented the other day, that he now has full control....so I'm expecting some significant signings in the summer.

It may be prudent to look at his signings against those still around - some mentioned above....

Bravo? I'm not even going there, you all know my thoughts on this, and I know yours.

Nolito, not had a lot of game time, but that will be difficult now Sane is here.

Sane, excellent buy, definitely improved the team and will on learn and get better.

Stones? Started off shaky, but anyone would with our defence, but has recently looked far more assured.

Jesus, brilliant buy, but injury negates us seeing more.

Gundogan, took a while to get going, but prior to his injury was pulling the strings...will only improve the team next season.

He's worked wonders for Sterling as well.

He was never going to replace pretty much, a whole first 11 in his first season...but we're getting to see the style of play he wants and I expect with 3 new defenders and possibly a new keeper, we'll really see a massive step forward.

As for Kolorov...I agree, he's been better as a CB, however, is that because he less of a liability as a LB??? He's great at passing, he's left-footed, but he's still positionally poor for me and there are definitely better alternatives than the odd 70 yard cross-field ball that he does well.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Can't argue with any of that Bluey We have too many who are past their sell by date or who are just not good enough - Jesus Sterling Sane Stones Silva KdB Gundigan & Sergio (if he wants to) are probably the only players I would definitely keep for next season
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Agree. Though I would like Zaba to have one more year so he gets a testimonial - think he deserves that as an adopted Manc.

Probably keep Fernandinho as well. Other than that, not really bothered who stays and who doesn't. Can't see Vinny being around which is a real shame also...but hey, Pep will be ruthless - if he's hardly playing to a consistent, injury free level, what's the point?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down