Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Strange Blue

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» City v Shakhtar - Live Thread
Today at 8:53 pm by Strange Blue

» Anyone done the Scotland NC500?
Today at 6:49 pm by blueboy

» Come on Dawg, you voyeur....
Today at 6:14 pm by blueboy

» Fantasy Football 2017-18
Today at 6:11 pm by blueboy

» Bluemoon Prediction League 2017/18
Today at 4:05 pm by blisteringblue

» Tudor does it again. Good read.
Today at 1:20 pm by blueboy

» CL Press Conference
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by blueboy

» Quick question...
Yesterday at 10:27 pm by blueboy

» An example of why football is going mad...
Yesterday at 3:28 pm by skyblueoz

» United fans....delusional.
Yesterday at 3:27 pm by blueboy

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Trumpelstiltskin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trumpelstiltskin

Post by Wensdi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 am

So far - he's tried to take $500 billion from the ACA (Obamacare) thru Medicaid cuts so that he can afford to give tax cuts to big corporations and the wealthy.  Medicaid is the safety net for half the US population who can't afford healthcare - they are the sick and the old and of course children.  24 million would also be without coverage under Obamacare within a few years. 

He has now passed an executive order to defund the EPA and get back to poisoning the planet/re-introduce coal mining and speed up the process of totally eliminating animals on the endangered species list.

He is obviously in cahoots with this Devin Nunes guy who needs to recuse himself from investigations in the Russia debacle.

What the fuck is going on over here.  We have a TV reality star as President of the free world.  He is neither a politician nor a statesman - and has appointed people into government positions who are totally opposed to everything we stand for.  I am ready for the gas oven.
Wensdi

Back to top Go down

Re: Trumpelstiltskin

Post by Topdawg on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:04 am

It's a terrible state of affairs. And it isn't the free world. I doubt it's ever been that.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:22 am

they like Nigel farrage and Katie Hopkins.. nuff said...
Moonchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:44 am

It's amazing to think how many idiots voted for this utter moron to be the president
He's going to do some damage over the next few years unless they can somehow get rid of him
Paulpowersleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:23 am

And to think...the USA is 2nd largest polluter on the planet, behind China (something like 32% of the worlds pollution). Well once those coal mines start up again, Trump will make America first in something I guess.

It'd be laughable if it wasn't so frightening to think that this clown is in power. It's embarrassing watching each bill he's tried to introduce and promised in his campaign, get laughed at and knocked back.

==========================
"How you gonna live your dash?"
blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 am

Ironically, guess the only saving grace is that you have the 2nd Amendment....introduced for this very situation!!

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:57 am

it could all end up very messy, my only fear is for the innocent people who will get literally caught in the crossfire...
Moonchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 am

I think they already are if you believe even half of the number of innocents reportedly killed by 'targeted' bombings. Not saying Obama was any better though.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:10 pm

but even a shoddy war seems easier to swallow than this shambles of a "democracy"..?
Moonchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Nothing is easy to swallow. It's all about money and power. Nothing new.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:53 am

Topdawg wrote:I think they already are if you believe even half of the number of innocents reportedly killed by 'targeted' bombings. Not saying Obama was any better though.

Well I say Obama was certainly better than this stupid bastard.
Wensdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:20 am

If truth be told, Obama seemed better, but the bar is set awfully low
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Name a  POTUS in the last 30 years that can be regarded as having done a great job, it's like the PM here, difficult and  thankless task and all that is ever highlighted are the things you get wrong.
In Trump's case he has done little if anything right in his short start, he is dangerous and will do a lot of damage both politically, financially and environmentally to the US and probably beyond before people wake up and throw him out.
ManCityMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:49 pm

I have to give some credit to Obama for introducing the first health care reform in 60 bloody years.  People who have not been to see a doctor in many years because they can't afford the astronomical fees.  People with pre-existing conditions such as breast cancer, diabetes, MS etc., could not even buy insurance!!  Obamacare has allowed those people access to insurance.  Little steps - for the US - but now the damn Republicans want to eliminate it again.

You have to live here to understand the inequality and how the other side thinks - it is remarkably Draconian and considering that liberty, equality and justice for all is the mantra - then all this is so hypocritical.
Wensdi

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:17 pm

My question would be , what does Trump and/or the Republicans plan to replace it with that looks after the less fortunate people? The answer is probably that the right wing Republicans dont care as long as they are not funding it.
ManCityMan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:10 pm

John Oliver always sums up Trump..or Grumph or whatever his real family name is:

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:24 pm

The Republicans don't believe that healthcare is for all - and that it is a privilege and not a human right.  That is their mantra - can't understand why anyone votes for them - it's obviously the ones who receive healthcare from their employers.  Lots of people who are employed in lower wage brackets (hourly manual workers etc) are not offered healthcare by their employers.  It's a very effed up system I'm afraid.
Wensdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:31 pm

Yet the people who don't get healthcare from their employers still vote reublican in enough number to get an arsehole like Trump elected.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:11 pm

There are enough nutters in the US and I am fairly certain some one sooner rather than later will take a pop at Trump . He is making to many enemies in ultra quick time.
skyblueoz

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:59 pm

For you Wensdi...

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content