Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

blueboy

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Alexis Sanchez

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Sanchez

Post by Topdawg on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:20 am

Silly report in Venezuela that he'll sign for City for £50M and £200k per week.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis Sanchez

Post by skyblueoz on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Coz the Venezuelans have the inside stories at city
skyblueoz

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Alexis Sanchez Is Set For A Big Money Move To A Rival Premier League Club

The Editors
Esquire10 April 2017

From Esquire UK
Despite stating his desire to stay in London (just not at Arsenal), Alexis Sanchez is rumoured to be on the cusp of agreeing a move to Manchester City in the summer.

As reported by Metro and Cooperativa in Chile, City are "very close" to agreeing a £50million fee for the Arsenal forward, with Pep Guardiola - who Sanchez played under at Barcelona - said to be the main reason behind his decision to spurn Chelsea's advances.
In a recent interview, Sanchez said: "I'd like to stay in the city but with a team that is winning things, that has a winning mentality.
"I'm 28 years old, I still have a lot of years ahead of me. I am a player who looks after himself."
This, along with the news that Antonio Conte had personally made Sanchez his top summer priority (apart from a nice holiday to Tuscany), fueled the rumours that the Chilean was on his way to Chelsea.

Prior to Bayern Munich and a 10-2 aggregate embarrassment in the Champions League, Arsenal were in talks to extend Sanchez's contract beyond 2018... but then they lost 10-2, a sight so harrowing that Sanchez could only laugh from the bench at the sight of it all.

Addressing his star man's future, Arsene Wenger has been cryptic as ever, stating: "Basically, he wants to stay at the club, it's down to finding an agreement with his agent.
"The players first have to see if they are happy at the club, then they have to find an agreement.
"Finances are also involved in that."
Aren't they always, Arsene?
Aren't they always...
shakencity

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:13 pm

A great player, but we need to sort out the defence & get some fast paced wingers as first priority.
Strange Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top