Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

blisteringblue

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Sanchez in Paris finalising a deal....
Today at 1:11 pm by blisteringblue

» ISIS fighters dress up as women.....
Today at 10:20 am by blueboy

» City v United - Online Streams
Today at 9:59 am by blueboy

» Mendy deal almost done...
Today at 9:54 am by blueboy

» Kolarov is leaving
Yesterday at 4:29 pm by Paulpowersleftfoot

» Mendy about to sign
Yesterday at 2:13 pm by skyblueoz

» Jadon Sancho
Yesterday at 2:04 pm by skyblueoz

» Monaco turn down a £44.5m bid for Mendy..
Yesterday at 10:04 am by Topdawg

» Danilo?????
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:54 am by Topdawg

» Horrible news
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:23 am by Topdawg

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Boro v City - Live Thread

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boro v City - Live Thread

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

==========================
"How you gonna live your dash?"
blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Re: Boro v City - Live Thread

Post by Topdawg on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:37 pm

We, as fans, have a right to expect more from our team. Don't you?

Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:46 pm

So you use "we" as fans and "you" to exclude me as a fan?

I think I said I was disappointed....I'm just not going overboard with the criticism - from "my" point of view...that's all.

I won't conform to the group just to satisfy you or any other on here.....deal with that as you will. Wink

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:46 pm

what I still cant work out after watching that was the formation.... Kolarov left Back & clichy left midfield????? Wtf was that all about surely common sense if you need those 2 to play on the left should have been the other way round. Kolarov better crosser clichy better full back no right back Navas playing as winger in 5 man mid Otamendi covering as a right back 1st half & for their second goal Ota covering left back as Kolarov was nowhere to be seen, & by the way if our penalty was soft wtf was the award of their free kick????

Who was that Scottish twat of a pundit also?

I personally thought great when Garcia was named but really not impressed was a younger version of yaya. without the surges forward. sideways, backwards,sideways, backwards. Not blaming him as it was a first start but will need to show more than that to make the step up.

KDB lousy first half why is he all of a sudden scared to shoot? last season no problem he scored some crackers from distance this season the extra pass. FFS pep let the players express themselves & utilize the talents they have. KDB brilliant SECOND 45. Well done pep for ringing the changes early enough to have time to influence the game.

All those rondo's in training we see every week yet Fernandinho cant pass a ball to a team mates feet 2 yards away not once but at least half a dozen times in the match.

Very relieved in the end to nick a draw but really we are better than that........
skyblueoz

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:52 pm

2 things Oz....think we played 3 at the back with Kolorov, Ota and Kompany, with Clichy and Navas as the wide full backs.

You hit on a good point though with Fernandinho. I was thinking after the game, he doesn't seem to be the box to box MF player of yesteryear and doesn't seem to be able to get the quick tackles in like he used to. Maybe at 31, he's another dipping over the edge? He's not really bringing something to the team at the moment, something Silva could with TLMLF, Delph or Garcia sitting, as per the start of the season.

I just think we've missed Silva massively in the last 2 games.

Credit though, should go to Boro...thought Gibson and Chambers made untold blocks to keep them in it today. Sometimes, you just have to take your hat off to a team that has a brilliant day and unless we are that brilliant on the day, a draw or even a loss can happen.

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Blue go & check out carrick fan for a rant this one is priceless
skyblueoz

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Saw it come up on my phone....will go and check it out and post it... Razz Razz

Maybe Dawg could do one for today??? Surprised

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:11 pm

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Firstly, Blueboy I do respect that fact that you have many salient points regarding the game today.  My only point after a very disappointing game and season under Pep is that lesser teams with less resources seem to deliver at crucial games.  Howe and Dyche will have millions available to them after this season ends - particularly Dyche as it's Burnley's first season.  I think these two managers will gain momentum by buying better players.  At the moment they get 100% from who they have at their disposal. 

I am disappointed with this season on the whole, considering who we have at our disposal - and I have seen these same players really turn it on at times, particularly Silva, KDB, Sterling and Sane but not for the last few games.  I don't get why Pep doesn't field his best 11 - particularly today when we don't play for another week.
Wensdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Don't you, as a fan, agree. Is that better precious?
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:57 pm

I think we had two good chances these last few days to nail down fourth and get to the cup final. We're just not doing it. Is that 2 league wins from 8? It simply isn't good enough. 
I probably said the same thing last season, but you can see some players putting in half efforts at defending or tackling far too often. They pretend they are going after it but they are holding back. I think sane conned the ref for the penalty but he could have done he same on Thursday night but he didn't want to get hurt.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Trouble is if this year was a transitional season isn't next season going to be more of the same I reckon a GK or 2 3 defenders another holding NF player and possibly a new striker all brought into play Peps brilliant style of football
I honestly think we'd be better off out of the CL, play reserve teams in Europa and concentrate on building up the team domestically
TMG

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:36 pm

But all we have left is the league and we played a weakened team. Assuming yaya was unfit we just had to start with at least one of our wingers. And, once again, we didn't look up for it enough
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Can anyone explain to me why we are listed as 4th at the mo.  We have the same GD and points as Liverpool?  The pundits all say we are 4th.
Wensdi

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Maybe coz L is before M
TMG

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:48 pm

I know that Tony - and that would account for us being "listed" in 4th spot but not for the pundits to keep saying Liverpool's 3rd and we are 4th.  If the season finished that way would we come 4th because L comes after M?
Wensdi

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Topdawg wrote:Don't you, as a fan, agree. Is that better precious?

Precious? Razz Razz Razz  I don't claim others are not fans if they disagree with my point of view....would sort of devalue my opinion. Now build a bridge.....and get over it. Razz Razz Razz

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Wensdi wrote:I know that Tony - and that would account for us being "listed" in 4th spot but not for the pundits to keep saying Liverpool's 3rd and we are 4th.  If the season finished that way would we come 4th because L comes after M?

Head to head? No idea, if it's not alphabetical.

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 pm

Wensdi wrote:Firstly, Blueboy I do respect that fact that you have many salient points regarding the game today.  My only point after a very disappointing game and season under Pep is that lesser teams with less resources seem to deliver at crucial games.  Howe and Dyche will have millions available to them after this season ends - particularly Dyche as it's Burnley's first season.  I think these two managers will gain momentum by buying better players.  At the moment they get 100% from who they have at their disposal. 

I am disappointed with this season on the whole, considering who we have at our disposal - and I have seen these same players really turn it on at times, particularly Silva, KDB, Sterling and Sane but not for the last few games.  I don't get why Pep doesn't field his best 11 - particularly today when we don't play for another week.

I understand what you are saying Wensdi and I'm not trying to argue my point over yours....but if you have gave those 2 managers £200m, neither would finish anywhere near us next season...hence why I said it's a pointless comparison. You'll always get teams that hover around the bottom 10 who do well one season and shit the next. They're yoyo clubs....and frankly, always will be. Dyche had Burnley in a brilliant position for top 8, maybe 10 a few months ago...yet they've been battling survival, likewise Howe.....so I'm not sure because of the odd result, they are suddenly wonderful Managers who would be capable of doing a job, under the pressure that a City Manager is, handling the players we have.

Just my opinion...maybe I'm wrong.

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:07 pm

you're hiding under the bridge. And, yes, you are precious. You read into people's comments what you want to read and then berate them for stating an opinion (rather than fact).

You're stating things as if they were true (Raheem's recent games as an example). It certainly doesn't come across as an 'opinion'.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Just my opinion Razz Razz Razz
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:26 pm

deleted post...in case i offend anyone's sensibility...god knows you can't do that on here. Very Happy

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:58 pm

As for your comment Dawg...I might disagree with someone's post, but I don't 'berate' them...maybe you need to look up the definition?
As for facts...don't go there. You post comments all of the time without any...so IF anyone actually deserves berating, you do! Laughing but please don't get upset, it's just in jest. I'd never intentionally hurt your feelings....

Now, let's all go and find a tree to hug. Razz

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:59 pm

Well I for one am glad you are defending Pep and his first season.  I know that good managers take time to cultivate a winning team.  I am probably just cheesed off that we can't seem to get a good result when we need one - particularly now that I see that L comes before M Very Happy
Wensdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Mon May 01, 2017 3:47 am

I'm guessing Liverpool are above City for scoring more goals.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester on Mon May 01, 2017 8:31 am

same goal difference but 5 more goals scored...
Moonchester

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Mon May 01, 2017 10:02 am

Premier League rule C.17 stats: "If at the end of the season either the league champions of the clubs to be relegated or the question of qualification for other competitions cannot be determined because two or more clubs are equals on points, goal difference and goals scored, the clubs concerned shall play off one or more deciding league matches on neutral ground, the format, timing and venue of which shall be determined by the board."

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top