Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by shakencity

» Nijinsky tips
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City v Leicester - Live Thread

+2
Topdawg
blueboy
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 Empty City v Leicester - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Another early KO today. Should be a tighter game than last week.

Seems Stones and Aguero may be back, but can only see them getting a place on the bench. Can see a similar team to last week to start.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: City v Leicester - Live Thread

Post by Topdawg Sat May 13, 2017 2:28 pm

sane was a wanker at the end for not passing to aguero or holding onto the ball to waste time.

Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City v Leicester - Live Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: City v Leicester - Live Thread

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Massive result against our pub team bogey, one more win needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Sat May 13, 2017 2:30 pm

"sane was a wanker at the end for not passing to aguero or holding onto the ball to waste time." Agreed, but I think Willy deserves some credit for his performance today.
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Well that was nothing short of fucking pathetic in that 2nd half.

Got 3 points, but boy oh boy....not one single player should be able to look at themselves tonight after that effort. Never seen such garbage passing and decision making in all my life. Utter guff!

Hope Pep absolutely goes mental at them. Sane? Sterling? KDB? TLMLF? Jesus? So many times they could have played another player in on goal....but made the wrong decision time after time.

They better pull their bastard fingers out for WBA..... Rolling Eyes

As I said, the 3 points are great....but we got away with 2 of them today.

Last edited by blueboy on Sat May 13, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Looks like Yaya is playing for that extra season though which is good to see.   Or playing for the 2 year 200k offer from somebody else.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 2:32 pm

He can fuck off....he's still a lazy fucker. Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 13, 2017 2:38 pm

man of the match apparently...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Man of the Moan for the past 26 months....how a City player got MOTM is beyond me.

As for the ref...he's a complete bellend as well.....awful ref.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Celebrate some luck Blue, you would think we lost  Razz Rolling Eyes Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 13, 2017 2:52 pm

We win a game and he's still complaining Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 2:52 pm

I said the 3 points were great...but we've still got WBA next week and they were really good against Chelsea...and deserved something.

The poor decision making or nerves, looked to take over today - let's hope that's gone and this is a one-off, as we're not there yet.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Topdawg wrote:We win a game and he's still complaining Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes

your commentary is normally nothing but negatives, even if we're winning 3-0 FFS!

I'm happy with the win, but we're not there yet....and that performance worries me.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat May 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Well the luck that eluded us for the most of the season finally kicked in today. Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Yep....thank god it did, as that's a game we could easily have lost....and that would have thrown our CL place into turmoil.

Too many piss poor performances today.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 13, 2017 3:17 pm

I generally say it as it is and you don't like it. I'm looking for improvements all the time. And I don't mind if you show a stream of my negative comments if we're winning 3-0 as I'm not sure you'll find many. 
Chance to enhance our GD should be taken at every opportunity. Win this game by 4 goals and we'd only need one more win for CL footy. It doesn't feel right sounding like an Arsenal fan as we should be shooting for so much more
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 3:42 pm

And your point is what? It pretty much sums up my thoughts. Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Mate, you say I'm negative even when we are winning 3-0 (happy for you to post my tirade of negative comments when we've been winning 3-0 unless it's your opinion and not actually a FACT). We've won the game and you ain't happy. People in glass houses.....
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Yaya says he hates birthdays and feels younger than raheem who wishes him a happy 38th birthday. Razz
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat May 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Yes we won the game lot of fans are not happy. we were ok in the first half but created little then we were shit in the second half and were very lucky to come away with all 3 points. Scraping a win does not necessarily mean we should be happy, glad to get the points obviously but not happy in the way we got them with a huge slice of luck irrespective of whether we were due some.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Agree totally MCM....with WBA still to come, we need to seriously up our game for next week if we want to be sure - unless LFC and Arsenal can do us a favour.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 13, 2017 4:32 pm

We beat WBA and we need no favours from anyone. I want Arsenal to nick a spot at the expense of Liverpool. That would be nearly as good as Ajax doing a number on Utd in the final of the EL.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat May 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Agree.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat May 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Yep Arsenal pipping Liverpool to 4th and the rags missing out an CL again would be ideal
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Sat May 13, 2017 7:57 pm

First half performance was pretty good albeit with the same lack of clinical finishing in the final third. In the 2nd half we had some key decisions go our way. About F*****g time as we've not seen nout all season. It's fine to criticise the team when we scrape a win, but for balance we should give more credit when we win or draw against the run of play. One example would be our performances against Chelsea which merited more than we got & I don't think we deserved to draw in all the 7 games we have this season, luck & poor referees decisions have played a role. Massive room for performance, but with some key personal changes next season we should have the season we deserve.
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Sat May 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Room for improvement I should have said
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun May 14, 2017 9:05 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun May 14, 2017 9:06 am

Wish he'd clean his fucking glasses.....every time I see him I think the same thing "clean ya glasses ffs"! Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun May 14, 2017 9:16 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun May 14, 2017 9:42 am

Think Shakespeare was quite fair in his assessment - I know of many Managers who would have tried to nail Fernandinho for that elbow:

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3