Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City to offer Sanchez £300k pw...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City to offer Sanchez £300k pw...

Post by blueboy on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:12 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4740630/Man-City-preparing-pay-Alexis-Sanchez-320-000-week.html

Various reports from £300-325k pw....however, I sort of lost interest in this article when it claimed City were close to paying Sanchez what he wants, £400k pw.......yet the article claims City will pay him £325kpw.....£75k pw difference, is a long way off what he allegedly wants!

==========================
"How you gonna live your dash?"
blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Re: City to offer Sanchez £300k pw...

Post by Topdawg on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:14 am

No way will city pay him £400k pw and I don't even think we'd pay him £300k pw. So many stories saying he'd take a pay cut to play for city. We'd seriously bugger up our current pay structure and everyone would be asking for more if we paid him £300k pw. Sergio would ask for more, several players would want an extra £40-£50k pw. It would end up costing the club tens of millions. I can see us paying him similar to Aguero and the rest will be bonus based. £200-£250k pw and maybe an extra £1m if we win the pl and £2m if we win the CL.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:15 am

Absolutely stupid amounts of money these days. Kids on  £30-£50k pw and top stars on £500k pw. Madness
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by blisteringblue on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:32 pm

This Neymar transfer is going to be the new benchmark.  It totally horrifies me.  They are going to hit a ceiling eventually and it only goes one way after that?
blisteringblue

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Yeah, it's madness. Look at China as a prime example! The clubs are being threatened for not paying taxes etc. And these clubs are backed by billions, not millions.

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:45 am

I personally don't get why City want Sanchez....unless a couple of players (Toure, Silva...maybe even Sergio) are set to leave. Where is he going to play, as we are top heavy in the attacking dept already?
shakencity

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:52 am

We started last night with sterling and Jesus. Aguero on the bench with sane. Bernardo not even here yet. Where will they all play?
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:22 am

Exactly my point Dawg.
shakencity

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Topdawg wrote:We started last night with sterling and Jesus. Aguero on the bench with sane. Bernardo not even here yet. Where will they all play?
It's an awful conundrum
Paulpowersleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:
Topdawg wrote:We started last night with sterling and Jesus. Aguero on the bench with sane. Bernardo not even here yet. Where will they all play?
It's an awful conundrum

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Beats Samaras and Benjani as you're options! More the merrier for me....get Sanchez in, he's a proven PL scorer, something AGUERO and JESUS, need to make sure they are this season with the bloody chances they've had so far this pre-season.

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:15 pm

I'm not against getting him either. Everyone has to step up or move on. The pressure just to get in the first XI shoul push everyone on to new heights
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:03 pm

If we want to challenge on all 4 fronts....what we need is competition, genuine competition. Nothing against Kelechi, but Aguero and Jesus are not going to be arsed if they a miss a few, thinking Kelechi is waiting in the wings. Sanchez.....that's a whole new ball game. Plus, Sane and Sterling will also have to step up, so will KDB and Silva, as Sanchez can play in their roles as well.....without the thought of Bernardo, Gundogan, Foden, Diaz etc.....

Competition is healthy. We'll need to keep everyone on their toes this season - maximum 100% effort in closing down will take it out of some, so will need resting every 2/3 games....

After watching a 70% squad play against Real and Spuds in the manner they did....wow, I'm really excited and think Pep has these players, 12 months down the line, exactly where he wants them and doing exactly what he wants them to do.

Great signings will only add to the already top class players we have already....and I'm confident of a PL title this season, and also, a very, very good run in the CL. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

blueboy
Thrills Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top