Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptyToday at 4:10 am by atlblue

» Nijinsky tips
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
A subconscious dig at City by BT...... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A subconscious dig at City by BT......

4 posters

Go down

A subconscious dig at City by BT...... Empty A subconscious dig at City by BT......

Post by blueboy Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:23 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4764222/GLENN-HODDLE-Pep-Guardiola-hide-time.html

Interestingly, Maureen is the first Manager to break the £1b barrier in managerial spending.. Shocked
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

A subconscious dig at City by BT...... Empty Re: A subconscious dig at City by BT......

Post by Topdawg Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:57 am

Water off a gnat's chuff these days mate
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

A subconscious dig at City by BT...... Empty Re: A subconscious dig at City by BT......

Post by skyblueoz Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:05 am

I read it but there are a lot of in accuracies & hypocritical comments which to be fair could refer to the majority of clubs in the premier league, so as dawg so eloquently put it water & the gnat... I did see a piece on the premier league review show with Schmeichel, Hargreaves & phil gurney Neville.. all predicting their bet for champions next season & their reasoning behind their respective predictions.

Schmeichel United.  reason coz Pep hasn't learnt from last season & has gone out & signed an identical keeper to Bravo...WTF all I can say to that is I kinwell hope not.

Gurney.  United. Coz they have bought really well this window & addressed the key areas,  City have splashed out silly sums of money on defenders who are not premier league experienced enough to solve the deficiencies of last season.... WTF we paid the going rate for an experienced England international  full back. why doo these idiots bother to comment when they talk such shite?

Hargreaves City.  provided the defensive problems have been sorted & they can keep company fit.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:00 am

Piss my sides if United miss out on top 4 again this season.

Lindelof looks garbage....

Lukaku goes missing for half a season

Matic was fucking woeful last season and wasn't much better the season before.

And they're going to win the league because of these three signings? Razz Razz Razz

On the other hand:

We bought England's current RB and someone who was in the PL team of the season last year.

We bought Mendy, who had the most MOTM performances in last seasons CL and most assists in European football for a defender.

We bought Bernardo Silva, who was one of the players of the CL last year.

Danilo was the surprise - and so far, looks like the PL won't be any problem whatsoever.

We bought Ederson, who let in 2 goals out of 4 games in pre-season, against United, Real, Spurs and WHU. He already looks 100% better than Bravo.

We've still got Gundogan, a German International, who was excellent until his injury, to come back - it'll be like another £40m signing.

And with 1 or 2 more signings to come....I know who's bought the best and rectified their teams problems. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 pm

skyblueoz wrote:I did see a piece on the premier league review show with Schmeichel, Hargreaves & phil gurney Neville.. all predicting their bet for champions next season & their reasoning behind their respective predictions.
So we have three ex-United players, two of whom had a season with us at the arse end of their career and, surprise surprise, two of them go for the rags because we've not sorted our issues out and one of them says us, but with caveats.  Hmm.  So let's ignore Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs and just focus on the fact that the rags will win it because we fucked up...

So many lemons...
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Great isn't it. watch the lemons turn to vinegar as the season unfolds.....
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down