Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by shakencity

» Nijinsky tips
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January.

+3
TMG
Topdawg
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. Empty Re: Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January.

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:38 am

Txiki should show them a photo of his arse.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. Empty Re: Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January.

Post by TMG Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:42 am

Depends what our injury situation is like
Unless we REALLY need him we should let him se out his contract & Arsenal get sweet FA for him
Bringing him in Jan could unsettle our team
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:53 am

I don't really want him in January. Let Arsenal go fuck themselves. Especially if we have a decent lead in the PL. We could 'get by' with what we have (we've managed without Mendy and Aguero already this season).

Plus it could give a chance for the odd subs appearance for Diaz.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:46 pm

I agree, we dont need him at the minute.

He wants to come to City, so let him come to the Campions for free in the summer.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Oooh, we're the Campions now? Razz Razz Razz

Arsenal to want at least £30m for Sanchez in January. 2A8F393100000578-0-image-m-66_1436977572717
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:15 pm

Err...yep.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:24 pm

I think we should meet in the middle and offer £25m. I don't care for all this "we don't need him, get him for free in the summer"....

In January, we'll be gearing up for a tough PL run and the latter stages of the CL the following month.

Anyone of the calibre of Sanchez, will always be a great addition to the squad. Look at midweek....the likes of Bernardo isn't exactly pulling up trees at the moment and Sanchez is proven in both effort and goals.

It's a no-brainer for me. Buy him, get him signed up for the CL squad and use him where needed - as he's a real game-changing player and could be the difference in us winning the title or dare I say, the CL.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Maybe we should scoop him up in January, just to be sure we've got him?  And he'd definitely force some players to up their game a bit *cough* Bernardo *cough*  Plus, he won't be cup-tied in the CL, so we've got an extra dimension for when we get to the business end of the competition.
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Bernardo is a top top player. The only reasons I can see for his average form is:

1) he had no pre season with us playing in that Russian tournament then an extended holiday.

2) He has been in & out of the side and has limited game time so far which cannot help his integration into the side.

3) He has come from a different league & is new to the premier which as we see with most players they do take time to adjust.

4) How do you drop David Silva & KDB when they are playing as well as they are.

I really hope the fans don't start getting on Bernardo's back as he was a mighty impressive player at Monaco.

I still wouldn't cough up 30 million for sanchez. He doesn't want to sign for anyone bar us if all reports are true. If we have to buy him in January I would be saying here is 5 million take it or leave it because come the 31st of January if he is still an arsenal player then 5 million is a darn sight more than Zero.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm all for signing him, but be buggered if I'd off more than 15mil... (then tap out at £20m)...
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:41 pm

OK Oz and Moon....

If we get to February and we get a long-term injury to one of our most important players, or 2 of them....Aguero/Sane/KDB/Jesus....what would be the chances of us winning the PL or CL...without one or maybe two of them?

Why risk being such a fucking cheapskate like Arsenal and offer £5m for a player worth £100m+ if he had 2-3 years on his contract??? Really, you would offer £5m???

Money isn't an option for us.....titles and trophies is for Pep, the fans and the club.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:58 pm

skyblueoz wrote:Bernardo is a top top player. The only reasons I can see for his average form is:

1) he had no pre season with us playing in that Russian tournament then an extended holiday.

2) He has been in & out of the side and has limited game time so far which cannot help his integration into the side.

3) He has come from a different league & is new to the premier which as we see with most players they do take time to adjust.

4) How do you drop David Silva & KDB when they are playing as well as they are.

I really hope the fans don't start getting on Bernardo's back as he was a mighty impressive player at Monaco.

I still wouldn't cough up 30 million for sanchez. He doesn't want to sign for anyone bar us if all reports are true. If we have to buy him in January I would be saying here is 5 million take it or leave it because come the 31st of January if he is still an arsenal player then 5 million is a darn sight more than Zero.
I'm not getting on his back...just calling out what he played like since he joined. I've seen him in the flesh at each match over the past 7 days....and he hasn't been great, He;s very one-footed when played on the wing and the opposition defenders read what he's about to do every single time.

When on the ball from wide, all he ever does is pass inside as he hasn't the pace of a Sterling to go past his defender...but, he did look much better when played inside where he can go either way.

Happy to give him this season to settle in, but he's not grabbed his opportunities he's had to impress so far - IMO for £43M...£20-25m on Sanchez would provide us with better options and certainly more goals (as his finishing is as poor as David's) than what he offers so far.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:42 am

not saying you are calling him out blue I am trying to point out the impatience in our supporters since we have become the billionaires plaything. it seems everyone we sign has to prove themselves in the 1st five minutes or they are crap. I just feel we need to see things as they are sometimes instead of expecting miracles. Not having a go at anyone I just feel a little bit of reason is sometimes needed.  As for sanchez He will not be the difference between us winning the league or not regardless of injuries.We score goals all over the park so unless we have an absolutely horrific run of injuries I don't see the priority. That's not to say I don't think he is a decent player as I know he is class.  I don't see the point in buying someone at a ridiculous price when we all know we can get a much better deal if we call their bluff and show a bit of patience.

I am sick of City being screwed over by other clubs. It is time we stood up to them.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:27 am

I get that Oz, hence why I said I'm more than happy to give him a whole season. I'm just saying that he needs to do more in games and take his chances.

As for Sanchez..£25m is nothing. Remember, if we still wanted him in the summer, he'd probably get that as a signing on fee. In Jan, he won't.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:45 am

Agree we were paying 60m in Sep, so 25 is a bargain to be able to use him this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:00 am

He'd still get a massive signing on fee from us whether we signed him in January or in the summer. Let's get real.

I still say offer Arsenal 20M on 1st January and decrease it by 5M every week. Make the bids public so all the Arsenal supporters know what dicks their board are being (they know that already).
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:14 am

Yeah, massive, but not the kind of figure he's get if he signed on a free in the summer.

When you see figures banded around for signing on fee's...if we paid £25m for him in Jan, he'd probably get £5m as a signing on fee.

If he is a free agent in the summer, he'd probably get a £20-25m signing on fee.....are we really going to quibble over £5-10m to get a world class player in January, with the run in to the PL finale and the CL in sight?

It's a no-brainer for me.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:53 am

Yes, we should quibble. Put Arsenal in their place for fucking around with us.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 am

I'm with you on this dawg to me it is bigger than just sanchez, It's about time we sent a message to these selling clubs that we are not going be a push over when it comes to transfer deals. We have a good bargaining base with Sanchez, so lets use it to our advantage for once it is time we played hardball.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:58 am

OK...so with the January transfer window open. It closes on 31st January. We bid £20m, they say no. We bid £15m the following week. Of course they're going to say no and force Sanchez to stay until the summer, as there's no way on earth they will lose a player of his calibre for 5 months and recoup £10-15m....who could they possibly buy with that amount of money in January? Remember, they could be pushing for a CL place come January.

Let's say we dick about in January with a £20m bid. They say no. We bid £25m the following week. They say no. We bid £30m the following week....by the time we get him, we'll have missed most of the January PL and Cup games.

It won't send ANY message whatsoever to the Arsenal board if we just try to haggle a price to get him. He was £60m+ 9 weeks ago. £25m is a sensible price to get him integrated quickly into the team and have him as another potential weapon off the bench or to rest players with big games coming up.

I just don't get the 'hardball' approach....we want the player - just pay Arsenal the right amount, make the transition smooth and just get on with it.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:27 pm

but the arsenal board won't accept a sensible price, whatever we bid they will want more and more..

thats why I'd got with 15, hold firm then up to 20 at the last minute.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Pointless. Why waste a whole month for the sake of £5m?

Money isn't an object to us. Winning games, titles and trophies is.

It won't make any point to ANY other teams out there. We'll always pay slightly over the odds for players, simply because we have the money.

We have posted big profits....we've been successful over the past 5 years...nothing will change, unless we want to miss out on the best players by haggling over a few million quid. We could end up being a Spurs....winning fuck all. We could end being an Arsenal...loads of money in the bank and an FA Cup every season.

The owner and the board want the CL....so get the players we need to win it. And if that means paying £25m or even the £30m Arsenal want....who cares?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:02 pm

One, or both, clubs dicked about in the summer. Probably Arsenal more than City.

Honestly, I don't think we REALLY need him. Will he make our first team any better? Maybe.

Have we got the players to win the league already? Yes

Can we get by with a few injuries? I'm sure we can Goals are coming from all over the pitch. Aguero, Jesus, Sterling and Sane are amongst the top scorers in the league so I think we can cope.

Would I like Sanchez? You betcha. But we should really be screwing Arsenal over. Make a statement.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm

But what statement???

I just don't get what the statement is that we could make....other than, we want your player to add goals and assists for us in our quest for a PL title and possibly a CL final.....and we'll just pay you the money because we have ambition.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:08 pm

I can see some dicking about again like the summer. The season had started and we waited until the final few days to try and get things moving. Arsenal held firm until the last minute.

I can see them trying to hang onto him for most of January to get some more performances out of him and then still ask for top dollar.

We need to say to them we'll pay what he's worth at the start of January and, if you dick us about, we'll reduce the offer as the month develops.

Get that bid in on 1st Jan so everyone knows about it. If Arse dick about again, then I can see Sanchez downing tools on them.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:03 pm

the statement is, we could go back in with 50 mil, and the arse would say no and play silly buggers...
I just don't want another drawn out tug of war, and thats what it will be regardless of what we do..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:25 am

I know it's only the mirror, but it's probably how it should be. Signing on will be hefty but 2 fingers to the Arse.

Mirror Online: Manchester City decide NOT to move for Alexis Sanchez in January amid continued fury with Arsenal. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwsZq8vDY

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:36 am

The statement is '.... Fuck you Arsenal you could have had £50 million for Sanchez, now you will get nothing
Next time don't fuck us about...
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:33 am

I’d show them a picture of an arse as well
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:20 pm

Well if true, lets hope we have cover for the run in....as we could be fighting on 4 fronts come January.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:57 pm

We have Aguero and Jesus. Then Pep is happy to use sterling or sane or maybe a false 9. Or he can use Diaz. Shame Aanxho left......
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down