Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» The central Defence Problem
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Strange Blue

» Mendy on the mend
Yesterday at 9:58 pm by Strange Blue

» City vs Feyenoord
Yesterday at 8:01 pm by Strange Blue

» Van Aanholt in January??
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by Strange Blue

» Fantasy Football 2017-18
Yesterday at 6:03 pm by blueboy

» Leicester v City - Live Thread
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by blueboy

» Phenomenon
Yesterday at 2:23 pm by Topdawg

» Too many obstacles?
Yesterday at 9:28 am by Topdawg

» Bluemoon Prediction League 2017/18
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:30 pm by blisteringblue

» Nearly a parents worse fear.....
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:38 pm by blueboy

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Manchester City's potential is frightening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Manchester City's potential is frightening

Post by Topdawg on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Anyone that says that the foul on Sterling wasn't a penalty can fuck right off. You can argue that it was maybe a tad harsh, but it was a foul nonetheless. A shoulder into his back and tangling with his legs. If it had been the other way around, it would definitely have been a free kick so why all the bullshit that it wasn't a penalty?

Arsene should have just slunk off quietly as that could, quiet easily, have been 6 or 7. 

Another good proper penalty shout in the first half, Raheem's horrible pass to the unmarked Sane, Aguero slashing wide in the first minute, lucky not to score an og, Jesus shooting against the prostrate Cech. And we didn't really seem to play that well according to most fans.
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 pm

It was a penalty & while I've felt that he has gone down a bit easy in the past I've seen him hauled down on many an occasion recently with nothing given. It's about time he has got a bit of justice. Wegner is a f**cking winger of the highest order, Arse have the highest ticket prices in the country & he's always claiming he has money to spend "but who can I buy?" He made something special at his club a long time ago, but now he's a dinosaur who won't admit he's extinct, even the Arsenal fans know it & that's why they want him gone. He's the epitome of sour grapes & I'm starting to lose what little respect I had for him.
Strange Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:24 am

I was listening to a show last night where they had an ex ref on Rob wylie. He was saying it was a definite pen & oliver gave it for the kick on the leg, as he attempted to play the ball that's why he got a yellow card. Had he pulled him up for the pull back when the arms were linked it would have been a red card. So it appears not only did wenger get his assessment horribly wrong Arsenal were lucky to still have 11 on the park.
skyblueoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top