Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map?

4 posters

Go down

Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? Empty Re: Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map?

Post by Topdawg Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:18 pm

He was the first one, and a big one coming from Real Madrid. I took a rag friend to the first match against Chelsea and even he acknowledged that great free kick as we took the lead against Chelsea.

I think our transfers were hit and miss and he turned out to be a dud by the end of the year.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map? Empty Re: Robinho....was he the one who put us on the map?

Post by blueboy Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Yeah...but it was a masterstroke imo, that told the world of football..."we're here and we're only going to get stronger and bigger"....because IF we can sign a player of Robinho's calibre from RM....what could we do if we actually won something like the title?

From there....the others followed 'the project'.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Still think he thought he was signing for rags. He got the best out of Ireland that was for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:08 am

I personally thought the signing of David Silva put us on the map myself. From what i remember, Robinhos signing was always surrounded with the "he thought he was signing for Utd" controversy.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:55 am

Robinho was more a statement of intent.  It was those we signed after (Silva, Yaya, Aguero) that I think did more to push us in the direction we wanted to be going in.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down