Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

Paulpowersleftfoot

Most users ever online was 441 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 am
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
We battered everton EmptyToday at 9:42 pm by Paulpowersleftfoot

» Nijinsky tips
We battered everton EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 11:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
We battered everton EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 10:11 am by titbumwilly

» Today's game
We battered everton EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 10:04 pm by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
We battered everton EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 7:30 pm by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
We battered everton EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 3:08 am by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
We battered everton EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 10:21 pm by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
We battered everton EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 2:02 am by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
We battered everton EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 1:44 am by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
We battered everton EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 4:30 pm by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

We battered everton

+5
leopold
ONH
TMG
lee1pen
Topdawg
9 posters

Go down

We battered everton Empty We battered everton

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Just watched the extended highlights and we really did batter Everton silly.

Watching MOTD doesn't give a proper reflection of our superiority and your average supporter would get the wrong impression if they only saw the MOTD highlights.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

We battered everton Empty Re: We battered everton

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Was it Hansen that said that Everton were unlucky not to come away with a draw? What a cock he is.

If Dzeko had stuck his early chance away, Everton may have got the hiding they deserved.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Yep listening to the hansen and you would have thought that Everton had 65 % of the play, the better chances and didnt set up to play negative football. All those things that he and other pundits used to batter city with last season. but hey its poor (as in lack of ideas as well as cash) Everton so thats ok then ....isnt it?
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Hansen is a funny one, the week before he was sucking up to us big time but the nationalistic cunt had to side with his crazy eye compatriot, especially with cahill foul, he said kompany was lucky! Twat!

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm just delighted we beat the fuckers for the 1st time in God knows how long. Fuck Hansen who gives a flying what he says anyways
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Tony I personally dont give a shit but people including most of my mates that support teams like blackburn etc watch it and repeat the same drivel, then when I explain they think I am being biased!

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:Tony I personally dont give a shit but people including most of my mates that support teams like blackburn etc watch it and repeat the same drivel, then when I explain they think I am being biased!

You "being biased" never No

Anyway why do all you mates support teams like "blackburn ect" ?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 pm

I noticed that on both MOTD and MOTD2 they made a point of Cahill's lunge (or, as they called it, Kompany's bad challenge), but not a peep about Junior Ratboy's cynical challenge on Silva. Or Rodwell's. Or Jagielka's, come to think of it. In fact, nothing mentioned about the other four yellow cards they picked up. If they wanted to pick up on a poor challenge from one of ours, then Yaya's was pretty much the one to go for.

As far as other fans go, let them say what they want. I just shrug my shoulders and point at the league table...
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 pm

well if it isnt RWC , you know as I posted it I was sure you would respond, so predictable, following me around? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Leo agree, it was totally one sided, about how everton played great, where cheated...

The facts and the game show a different picture, nothing about our domination and how we put up with the hard tackles and eventually scored, although Tim Howard had a blinder and saved so many they still called marios shot a lucky goal nevermind that it was a small deflection and it was going towards the corner anyway, if that was rooney or lampard deflecting shots it would have been different, in fact I am pretty sure that if it was any other top six team playing everton it would have been different.

Last edited by Personal Gsus on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Watched the game on Sky, and apart from the first 10mins where we looked a bit sluggish and standoffish ( I thought, here we go again!) it was all City and Everton defending with 10 behind the ball, which was hilighted on MoTD. It wasn't the greatest advert for football, it was like watching an average Serie A game at times in the 1st half.

Mancini must have had a little rant at halftime, as we started the 2nd with a lot more urgency, finally breaking them down with a bit of luck going our way for a change against Everton, richly deserved triumph for attacking football.

Moyes had no choice but to try and play it the way he did, we can't exactly slag him off too much, as we used a similar tactic, maybe not as negative with 10 behind the ball, or man marking, but you have to play to your strengths, it's all the guff he comes out with pre and post match that I have issues with, particularly the tackle on Kompany, which tried to twist it into a stamp on Cahill, which was then picked up by Hansen on MotD, I just can't see what the fuck he was on about.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:59 pm

I know, they just like to take it away from us, don't they? And given it was Balo's goal and he's the media's favourite whipping boy, I bet they just loved the fact that Jagielka may have just kissed it with his boot on the way past so they can chalk it up to luck.

I wouldn't mind, they were even kissing Demba Ba's arse yesterday for his hat-trick, despite there being a deflection for his second and his third being a fluke - and fair play, he owned up to it.
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Bewar everton were lucky not to concede more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashtonianblue Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 pm

5 years ago City would get a single paragraph match report in the daily mail and 2 minutes on MOTD after midnight. What's changed? They are now envious and very very frightened of the city project that is developing before their eyes. I personally find it very funny.

Ashtonianblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Did the Fail even bother with us back then? If they did, I bet they were a lot nicer to us.
leopold
leopold
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashtonianblue Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Daily fail's never been nice. They thought Hitler was a good bloke

Ashtonianblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:13 am

Personal Gsus wrote:well if it isnt RWC , you know as I posted it I was sure you would respond, so predictable, following me around? Wink

I am allowed (I think) to make comments, anyway you never told me why all your mate's are yonners.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:32 am

I think you are getting a bit too personal wum dont make me talk about your mum.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:43 am

Personal Gsus wrote:I think you are getting a bit too personal wum dont make me talk about your mum.

my "mum" its mam by the way is dead mate.

Now lets stop calling names & just get on with it. All I asked is why are all your mates Blackburn fans, anything wrong in that.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:57 am

Sorry for your loss! I would tell you why most of my non city friends support the team around Manchester but since you are a Rag Wum Cunt, I wont. If anyone else asks though I will gladly tel them.

Sorry mate, I think you thought you were onto something there. Idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:37 am

Personal Gsus wrote:Sorry for your loss! I would tell you why most of my non city friends support the team around Manchester but since you are a Rag Wum Cunt, I wont. If anyone else asks though I will gladly tel them.

Sorry mate, I think you thought you were onto something there. Idiot.

clown.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 am

i think we all need to calm a little. ONH - we like you coming on here giving your opinion, and i think most city fans on this website like a bit of impartiality from a red - and rightly so. however, i dont think PGsus meant anything by his comment about your mam as he doesn't know you, nor do we know most of the people we chat to or their circumstances, but PGsus, likewise understand that 'relative' comments can offend when you don't mean it - and i was privy to that on the previous site.

lets all get along and keep the chat relevant and on topic for everybody's sanity. shake hands. Neutral
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:04 am

Speak for yourself blueboy, their is fuck all impartial about ONH. He is, as Gsus says, a RWC. He can keep his opinions to himself as far as i'm concerned.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:09 am

A Forum designed and created by Vince from 606. A place for ALL FANS to come and chat ALL FANS FROM ALL CLUBS WELCOME!

I dont mind his constent childish digs but I'am not having any remarks about me mam.

Were not going to agree on most things are we really, but theres no need to go down that road.

Seen as there's only about ten people on here tops I would have thought the more on here the better, seems thats not the case.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:11 am

Blue boy im not easily offended but this guy is a typical wum, can dish it out but cant take it. I give as good as I get...

If you look at his first comment after mine you will see what I am talking about. My first comment was my opinion an on topic, this rag Wum Cunt decided to take the piss which is fine but he shouldn't go crying ...

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 am

Personal Gsus wrote:Blue boy im not easily offended but this guy is a typical wum, can dish it out but cant take it. I give as good as I get...

If you look at his first comment after mine you will see what I am talking about. My first comment was my opinion an on topic, this rag Wum Cunt decided to take the piss which is fine but he shouldn't go crying ...

football forum, football banter.

Simple as that, cunt.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 am

Yes banter so stop crying you little shit. As blueboy said I dont know you or your deceased mammy, its an anonymous thread you idiot.

Your idea of banter might be wumming, and mine silly mum jokes, nevertheless thats fine by me, just dont go crying when it was you taking the piss initially.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 am

Personal Gsus wrote:Yes banter so stop crying you little shit. As blueboy said I dont know you or your deceased mammy, its an anonymous thread you idiot.

Your idea of banter might be wumming, and mine silly mum jokes, nevertheless thats fine by me, just dont go crying when it was you taking the piss initially.

you dont get it do you, you one of thoses people that aways trys to push it, go that little bit more, go over the line.

I love the banter, as long as it's just banter where as you think your clever.

Your not.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 am

Again maybe for me you are pushing it when you take the piss... Its different people having different perceptions and definitions of what is the line, for me mum jokes are funny for you wumming might be funny but when you take the piss out of someone you cant control what reaction they will have, and you dont have the right to because you started it.

If you take the piss out of someone in a pub, you might get a verbal response or a punch in the face, nevertheless you instigated it. Hence you cant complain.

And I do not think that am more clever but judging by your reaction you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 am

Come on guys. No need.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:47 am

Tony talk some sense into this guy, tell my logic is flawed!

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 am

TMG wrote:Come on guys. No need.

right, we had our little spat.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:10 am

end of. move on or i'll batter the both of you.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down