Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Wensdi

» Nijinsky tips
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
House renovation - looking for builders  EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

House renovation - looking for builders

3 posters

Go down

House renovation - looking for builders  Empty House renovation - looking for builders

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Can anyone hello recommend a builder/tradesmen for some refurbishment work on my house? 

Rang 7 companies yesterday and 5 didn’t even get back to me! Not sure exactly what i’m Going to do but need some/most of the following:

Making a bathroom in my attic (by removing a False wall)
Fixing some radiators 
Maybe some wiring
Maybe some paint and decorating
Maybe remove the carpets and put wooden flooring down 
New window and door in the kitchen 
Fix small leak in the roof
Maybe refurb bathroom and sort out small leak under shower 
Paving front and back 
Maybe refurb sash windows

Would prefer one form to do this. Probably won’t do all of the above because I want to sell this house next summer and I don’t think the work will add value but just make it easier to sell
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

House renovation - looking for builders  Empty Re: House renovation - looking for builders

Post by Moonchester Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:40 pm

to be honest, from that list, fix the 2 leaks and radiators and bank the rest if you're selling.
Anybody buying may want differring choices anyways.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

House renovation - looking for builders  Empty Re: House renovation - looking for builders

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:48 pm

We're gonna a live here for at least a year I reckon. If it doesn't sell, might have to live here two years. So I at least want to refurb the bathroom and sort out the rads and a slight electrical issue, kitchen door and window,

If I can't sell, I might look at converting to a HMO so the extra bathroom in the attic works both ways.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Pm me your full name address etc and I’ll get a decent builder to contact you
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Cheers Rich
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:10 pm

I only know cowboys.. and I mean proper gun-slinging builder types...
my step-father is a Yorkshire-man, so I was taught the whole do it yourself route..  or pay somebody to do it better than you can etc..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down