Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptyToday at 4:10 am by skyblueoz

» Nijinsky tips
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Would anyone go for Kante in the summer?

4 posters

Go down

Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? Empty Would anyone go for Kante in the summer?

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 am

Think Chelsea are in a really bad place - and for me, Kante would be great in the centre of MF. He's got a fantastic engine.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? Empty Re: Would anyone go for Kante in the summer?

Post by shakencity Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:44 am

Are you saying as a replacement for Dino, as i personally think that's the only position I'd play him?

If so, not this summer but maybe next...I think Dino still has another season in him.

That said, can't see Chelsea selling him to us anyway.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Would anyone go for Kante in the summer? Empty Re: Would anyone go for Kante in the summer?

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:55 am

I think when we need a solid MF and set up to be a little more solid (especially in Europe), they could both play together. Fernandinho isn't bad going forward either, but we'd still have the energy and defensive solidity with Kante holding.

Long-term, he could be his replacement. Not sure Danilo is a long-term City player.

Kante knows the PL and is proven - PL POTY. All these Fred, Fabinho etc speculations - we don't know how they'd handle the PL's ferocity...Kante copes with ease.

Think they'll be a big clear-out at CFC in the summer.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:57 am

Ferna is very useful in the air along the back line & central mid that is why I am totally against Fred as the defensive mid also would have reservations about Kante for the same reason However as stated Kante is premier league proven and has a great engine so maybe worth a punt.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Without the ball, Ferna would be there to use his height...but when in possession, he can push forward to support. It'd take a little tweaking, but against teams who have height and energy, we may need to adapt and play with 2 aggressive ball winners, as well as KDB.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Pep says next season will be Merlin's wind-down season. He said he won't be playing every game.

Let's see how well he plays next season - if he's at the level of this season again, then he's one of the first names on the team sheet for me.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:59 pm

More game time coming for Foden then....or, we need another serious play-maker.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:59 pm

And CFC getting beat 2-0 at Soton.

Last edited by blueboy on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Bloody hell...

3-2 CFC!! Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:24 pm

I'd go for Kante. Won't cost over £50M and I think he's an unsung hero outside the PL. 

Chelsea's next manager might just let him go. Dino is 32 so he's only got one more top season in him I reckon. Kante is a much better DM than Gundogan!

Dave already seems to be on the wind down as he's been subbed the last two big important matches.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down