Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptyToday at 4:10 am by skyblueoz

» Nijinsky tips
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

» Mods please set up
City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:30 am by titbumwilly

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!!

Go down

City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! Empty City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!!

Post by Topdawg Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:51 pm

Bit behind with my work so I might just be up at the start of this game and may just watch a few minutes.

Bravo, Mahrez, Denayer, Zinchenko, Harrison, Nmecha, Foden, Garcia, Diaz, Bolton, Humphreys
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!! Empty Re: City vs Liverpool - LIVE!!!!!

Post by Topdawg Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:34 am

Interesting game. Commentators sucking up to Liverpool. Every miss from Salah and Mane was unlucky or good play. 

Anyway, we played quite well for 30-35 minutes especially since we were mostly kids. I think Bravo, Mahrez and Zinky)were probably the only ones who had plenty of minutes last season and started the game. 

2nd half, Liverpool put some more players ion like Salah and Mane and wrested control from us just after we scored. They had so many chances in there last 15-20 minutes mainly because our kids were tired and many hadn't played together before and certainly not at this level.

Garcia at CB was MotM for us. Only 17 years old, but he looks so calm and assured, anticipating danger, looking for it, sniffing it out and then snuffing it out. Should be with the 1st team squad this season if he continues this form.

Denayer was ok, but he's on his way out so doesn't matter too much.

Luke Bolton was playing further forward than the RB he played in the last game. Maybe RWB? But he was much more assured in a better position and he had one blistering run down the wing in the 2nd half when he put it on a plate for Sané who missed a tap in.

Harrison looked a handful again on the left side. 

Zinchenko looked much more at home playing in MF. He can be tenacious and decent short and long passes. Could he yet stay because of his versatility and no Jorginho???

Mahrez showed some very good touches. 

Nmecha was a biot of a battering ram but had a good chance to score before being brought down inside the box but no penalty.

Foden and Diaz didn't;t do much for me. Diaz, maybe heeding my advice, played a little safer and didn't;t try to take everyone on all the time.

Gomes came on in the 2nd half but made some mistakes. To be expected for an 18yo kid who hasn't;t played anywhere near the level and hasn't had much competitive footy for several months.

Sane and Bernardo came on and were ok, but Sané missed a great chance or two. I just want him to be more consistent (ie be perfect)

The other kids that came on didn't really enhance themselves. Tosin was bobbins. Humphreys a mix of good and bad.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down