Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Pep’s at it again
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptyToday at 3:07 pm by skyblueoz

» 23/24 Prediction League
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptyToday at 3:02 pm by skyblueoz

» Nijinsky tips
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Pep Klopp & the bellend  EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pep Klopp & the bellend

5 posters

Go down

Pep Klopp & the bellend  Empty Pep Klopp & the bellend

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Pep Klopp & the bellend  Empty Re: Pep Klopp & the bellend

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:01 pm

See if you can spot the difference:
Jurgen Klopp
“All the young boys who came on are in really good shape this pre-season.
“Sheyi [Ojo] is a really confident boy as he showed tonight, not only around the penalty when he sent Daniel Sturridge away! You need balls to do that!
“Pedro Chirivella in the No 6, a fantastic football player. Curtis Jones played his first game as a full-back in front of 100,000 people – I would have been nervous, he wasn’t.
“Rafa Camacho plays a pre-season that is just fantastic, mostly as a full-back which he’d never played before, so they’ve learned a lot.
“Ben Woodburn is 100% back for example. How it is with young boys, from time to time the improvement doesn’t go day by day, but he has played such a good pre-season.
“Nat Phillips, my god – what a pre-season he has played! These boys are completely open.
“If I said run right, they would run right. I am really happy to see their progress. What we will do with that and when we will see. We don’t decide tonight.”

Pep Guardiola
“I am so satisfied for this tour and what these guys have done. It was the same in the previous two games – I said how proud I was.
“We have come here with a lot of young players and just one professional player from the first-team at the start – Claudio Bravo because Laporte was injured.
“On the other side, I am so satisfied for this tour and what these guys have done. It was the same in the previous two games – I said how proud I was.
“So for them, it will be good for the future. It helps them to understand the game. I like to see my players fight for our teammates and play like a humble team.
“You cannot imagine how much I have enjoyed these two weeks with these guys. The young guys have desire. They open their eyes and listen because they have their whole career ahead of them. I want to say thank you to them.”

Jose Mourinho
“We started the game with a lot of players who will not be in our squad on Aug. 9. This is not my squad, not even half, not even 30 percent of my squad. So don’t look to this.
“Look, do you want him to be very happy with the players he [Alexis Sanchez] has around him? We are here just to survive and to have some not very ugly results. Alexis is the only striker we have. And the poor man is there trying his best.”
Are we reading too much into this stuff? Doesn’t this matter? Isn’t it a question of motivation and man management?
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:13 pm

Mourinho really is a cock....really can't see any of the Raggies top brass bring very impressed with him at all at the minute.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Its almost like he wants to get fired, maybe he does as he'll get a nice pay packet then move on. Will come a time when hes burnt too many bridges as I cant see the old eye poker being rehired at any of the big clubs hes managed before. The only club & fan base that had any affection for him was Chelsea & he poisoned that too. Just about the only good thing you can say about him as a manager is that he grinds out results, but only by playing a brand of football that is only slightly less dull than Van Gaal, but at least he played the youth whereas Jose not only holds them, but half the senior team in contempt. What makes this all so sweet though is that the United management knew it exactly what they were getting, but they were so desperate for success that they didn't care any more. Here's hoping he has an epic meltdown this this & they sack him when the rags fall to about 12th place it already has all the hallmarks of that.  Twisted Evil
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:22 pm

I’d like him to stay at the swamp for many years
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:31 am

The dailymail has been having a feild day with him, this probably the best example: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6008259/Were-fed-Jose-dragging-say-Manchester-United-stars.html
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:19 am

I wouldn't read too much into it. It's all just Mourinho's way of getting the Uniturd board to agree new signings. If they do get Peresic & Maguire they will be stronger than last season and I'd expect them and Lpoo to be challenging us for the title.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:57 pm

So long as it keeps them unstable, he can stay as long as he wants..
preferably he will walk right at the end of a transfer window to mess up any replacements plans..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down