Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Pep’s at it again
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptyToday at 3:07 pm by skyblueoz

» 23/24 Prediction League
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptyToday at 3:02 pm by skyblueoz

» Nijinsky tips
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Taggert having more influence than the team selection? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Taggert having more influence than the team selection?

5 posters

Go down

Taggert having more influence than the team selection? Empty Re: Taggert having more influence than the team selection?

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 pm

We could be next!!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Taggert having more influence than the team selection? Empty Re: Taggert having more influence than the team selection?

Post by blueboy Thu May 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:We could be next!!! Shocked

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri May 11, 2012 9:42 am

Indeed! We've signed a kit deal with Nike, just as they move into their Gingham phase. If they decide to do the same to our kit then the lads will all look like Dorothy.

I'm sure it's a lucrative deal, but Nike have done nothing for the rag kit, whereas Umbro have continually made ours a thing of beauty.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri May 11, 2012 4:01 pm

its all about money, selling shirts to all the grown up's that should know better.

Have a look on the telly on Sunday at the city match how many grown men & women are wearing a football shirt, & how many will go out & buy one if you win the prem £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

We'll all be at the match ONH - cos we are proper City fans and won't be watching the telly.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri May 11, 2012 4:21 pm

with football shirts on Wink

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri May 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Me and the boys and our two cats will have ours on
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri May 11, 2012 5:47 pm

I like my football shirt. Got the first of the Umbro ones and it's like a t-shirt, really comfy and nothing like those horrible shirts with the fancy pants breathable fabrics that bring me out in hives.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm

only saddos make fun of those that choose to wear a footy shirt...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri May 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Especially when said shirt is comfy and covers one's considerable girth.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sat May 12, 2012 11:46 am

Topdawg wrote:only saddos make fun of those that choose to wear a footy shirt...

grown up lard arsed men in football shirts No

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm

lard arsed man complaining for sweet fanny again
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat May 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Ah, now I'm okay on that score, I've not got a lardy arse. The midriff is a different matter entirely...

Hang on, RWC has derailed another thread! Cheeky swine.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down