Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Day Trippers EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
Day Trippers EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Day Trippers EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Day Trippers EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Day Trippers EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Day Trippers EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Day Trippers EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Day Trippers EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Day Trippers EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Day Trippers EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Day Trippers

3 posters

Go down

Day Trippers Empty Day Trippers

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:32 am

Good morning to my fellow blues. Just thought i would share some information with you that i found out this morning. My young nephew will be a visitor to The Swamp today, i have no problem with this at all as my brother is a rag and wont give him any other choice. The problem i have with him going is it's on a school trip. not from Manchester or any of the surrounding area's, it is'nt even from Birmingham (which judging from the shirts i see round these parts would'nt surprise me in the slightest). It is a coach load of 11-14 year olds on a 'Day Trip' from Cornwall. I was fuming when i heard this, not because another generation of impressionable young men are being turned to the Dark Side, but the fact that, according to my nephew, is a regular occurance in Cornwall and Devon and is partly funded by Manure. Now anybody has the right to choose who they support, but while the clubs in those regions are struggling to make the next payment to the tax man and have bills pilling up outside the gates surely the trips should be to Plymouth, Exeter, Torquay or, at the most, either Bristol club. Is my hatred of all things red clouding my judgement or should this bother me as much as it does? Thanks for your time and please let me know your thoughts.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Day Trippers Empty Re: Day Trippers

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 am

Unfortunately, with the over exposure of the Premiership, the lower leagues are going to continue to struggle and i wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more clubs going to the wall. With the coverage on TV, its as though we only have the Premiership in this country and kids will latch on to the top clubs regardless of where they're from.

As for for them funding these trips, maybe we should get on to Greenpeace and get them to question Uniteds carbon footprint haha?? The red bastards are killing our planet!!!!
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:23 am

Surely social services should be informed,child cruelty is a blight on this country.
Interesting the 6 fingered areas of the country of Norwich and Cornwall are the ones linked to ragtowers.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum