Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please

+7
leopold
Norfolk Blue
lee1pen
TMG
Topdawg
Paulpowersleftfoot
ONH
11 posters

Go down

Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please Empty Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please

Post by ONH Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 pm

its getting a bit boring now all this, if you dont want me or my opinons on here just fuck me off.

Easy, your choice, your forum.

Last edited by ONH on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please Empty Re: Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:03 pm

I told you that you are a masochist!

You have no balls, why dont you shoot yourself instead if asking someone else to it. Wink

Back to top Go down

Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please Empty Re: Forum Vote (get the Rag Wum off) no naughty words please

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 pm

I quite like having an alternative opinion,perhaps if mr RWC tried to be less obvious in his wummery,although subtlety is an artform few of the ordsall knuckledraggers possess,then we all may get along a bit better.If I put myself in his shoes and I was on a rag forum,I'm fairly sure I'd be kicked off quite quickly for my alternative views,particularly if the subject of conversation was the odious cunt of a manager who's timely death I will rejoice and give a days holiday to my workforce to enjoy the funeral festivities
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:28 pm

I think RWC is 95% of the time. The rest its ONH. I think we need to work on that percentage ...

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:41 pm

get in there my son, two yes's Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Don't flatter yourself its clearly conditional!

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:59 pm

waiting for "sheppys", could be interesting.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:03 am

He'll only reply if you admit to the charge of cock monkey
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 am

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:He'll only reply if you admit to the charge of cock monkey

alright I'am a Rag Wum Cunt Cock Monkey (RWCCM) Twisted Evil

come on "sheppy", spill the beans, yey or ney.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 am

i don't mind opposing views when they sensible arguments, not just bullshittery.

i bit of banter and piss taking is fine.

unfortunately, ONH has less of the former (far less)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 am

Couldn't give a toss whether he's on here or not. I ignore most of his bullshit as I did on 606
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 am

two quick examples.

city fan - everton lack class, crap ground, whinging about ref decisions, playing negative football and the fans wouldn't be complaining had they got the sheikh's money.

ONH - I prefer those old type of grounds like Goodison.

city fan - but those old grounds lack facilities, no urinals, poor viewing etc.

ONH - I prefer those old grounds etc.

city fan - if we assume that the top 3 will stay there, who will finish 4th?

ONH - why should we assume the top 3 will stay there, we are only 6 (sic) games into the season?

city fan - let's just say the top3 stay there, who will finish 4th?

ONH - i don't understand the question. anyway, why would we assume those teams will finish in the top 3?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 am

Personally the more fans from other clubs the merrier, obviously within reason or else it gets too clubby.

Would like Dunc and his financial doping on here and a few more from the old 606. What I wouldnt like is a witch hunt as we had on 606 that got rid og Young Mostonians from our board.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am

i welcome views from all sides just as long as they have some merit.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolk Blue Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:15 pm

I must admit I don't understand where ONH is coming from. Like most fans I always hope my team will win the match, the premiership etc etc and I'm not happy when they don't. My only interest in other teams is if or how they affect Manchester City. It would therefore never occur to me to go on any other board and comment on what they are doing - it just seems perverse. Having said that I don't mind hearing an alternative view and sometimes I find those views interesting or thought provoking. Unfortunately ONH rarely achieves that level of comment and some of the obvious wummery just leaves me disinterested in what he has to say. Pity really but no reason to ban him - just ignore him.
Norfolk Blue
Norfolk Blue
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm

I find it odd that ONH is actually less of a pain on JA606 than he is on here. If he toned it down a bit on here then it would be fine.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by joeymancityz Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Couldn't care one way or the other about ONH. I find him neither particularly funny or offensive. I wouldn't mind dependabledennis on here. Yes, he's a wum but sometimes he talks sense and can be witty.... and I've met him in the flesh
joeymancityz
joeymancityz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Thats the problem joey, he is not funny and I dont know if he actually thick or pretends to be sometimes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashtonianblue Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:49 pm

He always reminds me of lucky I am to be a City fan

Ashtonianblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Tbh, i could actually see what ONH was trying to say regarding "traditional old grounds" but the problem was he used his wum attempt so blatently towards The Ethiad Stadium.......don't say you didn't. There would be no problem about him staying imo if he wouldn't vent all his wummery towards City as he does make some valid points at times, the more the merrier i say.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:34 pm

wouldn't dream of calling a fellow blue a cunt - so I'm for ONH staying around, just so I can call him a cunt.

as for dependabledennis - i agree, he had a sense of humour, was half-decent at wumming and was quite funny on ocassions - unlike ONH.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 pm

I think I've got more "yeys" than "nays" at the moment, god I'am happy.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:56 pm

RWLG
More popular than a paper cut,but only marginally
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down