Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
General Election EmptyToday at 11:53 am by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
General Election EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
General Election EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
General Election EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
General Election EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
General Election EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
General Election EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
General Election EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
General Election EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
General Election EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

General Election

+5
Topdawg
TMG
Blue Radley
Ashtonianblue
Paulpowersleftfoot
9 posters

Go down

General Election Empty General Election

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:18 pm

Who are we all putting our X for?

The antisemite tosser or the bellend?
It’s a tough choice 😩
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

General Election Empty Re: General Election

Post by Ashtonianblue Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm

If the Bellend gets in with a majority, it's God help us all. If Jezzer gets in, I'll get free broadband. Live in a rock solid Tory seat, so my vote just goes to the nation's total.

The only leadership I can see here is the one leading us down the plughole.

Ashtonianblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:11 pm

My X would be going to “none of the above “ if that was possible
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Radley Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:40 pm

The Islamophobe or the antisemite, it’s hard to know which racist to vote for. Will almost certainly vote Labour, purely for the sake of the NHS, but as a party they should be ashamed that they can’t really provide a credible alternative to the current bunch of liars running the country. Politics in this country has been broken for a while now.
Blue Radley
Blue Radley
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:23 pm

Fully agree. Can't believe a word that comes out of the comedian Boris's mouth. I would love to vote for one of the other parties but just feel it's a wasted vote so it has to be Corbyn. I think a decent trustworthy labour candidate could have won but the best we can hope for with Jezza is a Labour/SNP or Lib dem coalition.
Whatever happens I fully expect Brexit to continue for 2 or 3 more years and all the crap that's been spouted pre election to be fully renaged on in the future.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:26 am

I'm expecting BloJo to win at a canter. Which is a bit of a shame as he's a lying ****.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:58 pm

This has hung parliament all over it, I don't know why we are getting excited nothing will change.  Nobody will be able to make a decision.

I voted remain but believe in the democratic process more than the result even if it was the wrong result.  So we have to leave before politics can be taken seriously again.  Even if Brexit was voted on a bunch of lies.

If we somehow change this and brexit doesn't happen I certainly will never vote again in my lifetime, I feel that strongly about it.

What will it then be, the best out of 3 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Blistering I voted leave but had I known we would still be unable to get a decent deal out of it 3 years down the line & had I not been told a pack of lies by Boris & Farage I would have voted to stay. So having a democratic process is fine but when it”s based on lies is it a true democracy or some form of dictatorship?
I can never take politics seriously again as all politicians will say anything to get your vote & then back track when they get in power.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:59 pm

Politics is down the shitter right now. Maybe it was always full of more lies than we'll even know.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Trouble is if it was the other way round and remain won, do you think we would be this close to cancelling the result?
I think I would be better off if we remain but that was not the referendum result. Not sure how i would vote next time, all I know is won't be voting as it's undemocratic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:15 pm

Surely having a vote in itself is democratic. But all the shit that goes with, all the lies, we simply don't need that stuff. People can blatantly lie and break some electoral laws, and get away with it. there;'s no democracy in that.

And what about all the FB ads that are lies? 

Sick off it all.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:50 pm

I’m sticking with the Tories, I’d prefer a different leader but Labour’s plans are just bribes that will bankrupt the country and Corbyn & Donnelly’s links to terrorist groups since the seventies, his reluctance to press the nuclear button if it came to it but he supports having trident makes no sense. They support pursuing soldiers that served in NI 30-40 years ago but were happy to see all the IRA murderers released and given pardons as part of Blair’s Good Friday agreement.
I was not happy about that, it was a bitter pill to swallow but I swallowed it because it finally brought peace. But now they are going after our boys and it’s just wrong!😡Evil or Very Mad
I’m sorry but the Labour lot are dangerous and will wreck this country. There is no clear choice but I’m sticking with Tories.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:30 pm

It's eerily familiar to the situation over here.  

Corbyn with nationalize everything and Britain will be set back 70 years.  I dislike Boris but Corbyn is a bigger threat to Britain's demise.

On the other hand there is blatent corruption going on here.  He who must not be named has divided the country and continues his corruption covertly and in plain sight.  What a mess the world is in at the moment.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:37 am

ManCityMan wrote:I’m sticking with the Tories, I’d prefer a different leader but Labour’s plans are just bribes that will bankrupt the country and Corbyn & Donnelly’s links to terrorist groups since the seventies, his reluctance to press the nuclear button if it came to it but he supports having trident makes no sense. They support pursuing soldiers that served in NI 30-40 years ago but were happy to see all the IRA murderers released and given pardons as part of Blair’s Good Friday agreement.
I was not happy about that, it was a bitter pill to swallow but I swallowed it because it finally brought peace. But now they are going after our boys and it’s just wrong!😡Evil or Very Mad
I’m sorry but the Labour lot are dangerous and will wreck this country. There is no clear choice but I’m sticking with Tories.
I completely agree. 

The best thing about the result is the new government has a large majority, so the country will not be help to ransom by every mp that has his own self serving agenda.
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:57 pm

No, the best thing about the result is it will mean the end of Corbyn, Abbott and the London Labour elite. Maybe now we’ll get a credible opposition again.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Democracy reigns.  Lots of people like me it would seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Radley Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:27 pm

titbumwilly wrote:No, the best thing about the result is it will mean the end of Corbyn, Abbott and the London Labour elite. Maybe now we’ll get a credible opposition again.
Exactly this. The Trade Union influence on who leads the Labour Party has made it completely unelectable in recent years, backing the wrong Milliband, followed by a political dinosaur who appealed only to naive idealistic students. It's not the 1970s any more, Corbyn and his cronies are the reason the Labour Party took such a kicking.
Blue Radley
Blue Radley
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down