Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Not much to laugh at EmptyToday at 11:37 pm by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Not much to laugh at EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Not much to laugh at EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Not much to laugh at EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Not much to laugh at EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Not much to laugh at EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Not much to laugh at EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Not much to laugh at EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Not much to laugh at EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Not much to laugh at EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
Not much to laugh at Vote_lcapNot much to laugh at Voting_barNot much to laugh at Vote_rcap 
TMG
Not much to laugh at Vote_lcapNot much to laugh at Voting_barNot much to laugh at Vote_rcap 
atlblue
Wensdi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Not much to laugh at

+2
Nijinsky
Wensdi
6 posters

Go down

Not much to laugh at Empty Not much to laugh at

Post by Wensdi Wed May 06, 2020 4:36 pm

at the moment for all of us.  I did have a really good laugh yesterday though - watched several YouTube clips of Peter Kay - stand up comedy.  Hilarious - felt much better after seeing them.  Nothing like that over here - especially with the Bolton accent.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Not much to laugh at Empty Re: Not much to laugh at

Post by Nijinsky Wed May 06, 2020 10:33 pm

I love the car share series
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri May 08, 2020 11:34 am

come on wensdi just listen to a few of trumps press conferences it makes me piss myself laughing. I wonder how in Christ's name did he become president. he is so inept when it comes unifying in the shape of adversity. its all about him and blame to deflect his weaknesses. Every time he opens his mouth you know he is going to say something so ridiculous it is funny
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri May 08, 2020 5:56 pm

it was when he asked his chief medical officer sitting to his right if they could try to somehow get disinfectant inside the body by injection or something and she just looked so uncomfortable and squirmed  Embarassed 
Then after he was ridiculed worldwide for it he claimed that he was being sarcastic to the press, who, btw were not anywhere near the Chief Medical Officer who he addressed his comments to directly. The guy is a buffoon and a liar.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri May 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Peter Kay is a very funny guy but when he appeared on TV recently in an interview he looked awful, did not look well.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri May 08, 2020 8:34 pm

Unfortunately Oz there's nothing to laugh at about Trump - of course he is ridiculed and derided all over the world but he's so dangerous.  His policies are frightening and is getting away with everything the Dems have tried to pin on him.  I can't stress enough how horrifying it is.

Husband and myself tried freebasing Dettol the other night - what a rush!!!!
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat May 09, 2020 3:07 am

he only gets away with things because of the systems in place to protect him. Can any one seriously think he will get a second term? As much as you need an opponent with charisma which Biden comes across as having zero, I can't see on this earth how he could win again.

Add a little domestos to the Dettol get a rush and be sparkling clean with 99% of germs gone Very Happy Very Happy
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat May 09, 2020 3:37 pm

As a Brit - to me the system is flawed.  He has the power of an Emperor.  He has corrupted the justice department, state department and is moving towards authoritarian rule.  All the moderate news media talks about it - but nothing is done.  
Another thing the pandemic has exposed as disgraceful is the health care system as health insurance is tied to employment.  If you lose your job you lose your healthcare.  There has never been a more urgent time to implement Universal Health care.  
I've given up hope.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sat May 09, 2020 7:23 pm

Trump will be re-elected, I would put money on that.
He has suppressed fair debate and independent reporting, whilst at the same time fostered a national feeling of ‘USA first and f*ck the rest’.
Seriously, how can a man who advocates injecting bleach (and no, you weren’t being sarcastic you f*ck nugget) still be in ANY public office?
You tell a moron what a great job you’re doing, then that moron will vote for you.
America at present is going to Hell in a handcart, and unfortunately we’re all being dragged on for the ride.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat May 09, 2020 9:31 pm

The Trump voters (about 44%) of the country don't know that there are other countires out there though.  They don't know he's ridiculed and derided and that you are all scratching your heads.  They frankly don't care - it's become a cult.  There is no oversight like Boris's question and answer time in Parliament.  He does and says what he wants - 98% lying and exaggerating.  Total fuckwit.

However, I'm afraid he will get re-elected because he will suppress the vote - that happened in the 2016 election.  Putin will help him again and the US will slide further down the ladder becoming less and less credible to its once European allies.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sun May 10, 2020 10:58 am

All the while Trump’s circus of vicious right-wing fucktards are running the White House, America has zero credibility with the rest of the world. When you get other world leaders laughing behind your back at a summit, and videos of your press conferences are used as comedic gold then you really know that you have demeaned your office and plummeted your country to new unbelievable depths of ridicule and disdain.
I have distant relatives in Florida, who are seemingly well educated and extremely god-fearing who get genuinely irked whenever Trump is mocked. They constantly bleat that the rest of the world don’t see the good he has done. And that’s the problem I have with these trump supporting Christians, they defend a man who believes you can sexually assault women if you have enough money, and threatens war and genocide whenever he feels disrespected.
America is a complete conundrum at present and the world is openly laughing at it.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun May 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Extremely god fearing describes most of the Trumpers.  However, I don't think God would approve of separating babies from their mothers and being caged, neither would he approve of lying, cheating, womanising and stealing.  They don't believe in evolution or science either - always in church twice a week but leave their good deeds to others behind.

It's been a dark 3 years for us - anger and fear for the future and now this pandemic with a moron at the helm.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sun May 10, 2020 9:42 pm

Honestly Wensdi my heart goes out to you and all the millions of other decent people that live in that country.
But I see it getting a whole lot worse before it gets any better again
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue May 12, 2020 12:31 pm

I came on this thread to get cheered up and I'm now ready to slit my wrists.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue May 12, 2020 9:37 pm

Sorry Ray, would you like a joke?

Two nuns in the bath, one says "where's the soap?", and the second replied "yes it does, doesn't it?"
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down