Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Premier League EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Premier League EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Premier League EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Premier League EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Premier League EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Premier League EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Premier League EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Premier League EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Premier League EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Premier League EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Premier League

4 posters

Go down

Premier League Empty Premier League

Post by Wensdi Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:32 pm

What does everyone think of the biggest scandal City have been accused of and the potential charges.  I know the UEFA deal was overturned in arbitration but this sounds ominous.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by titbumwilly Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:34 pm

It’s a show trial against the first club to bust up the previous cartel of cosy elites.
Every successful club has been creative with their finances, just depends how deep you want to delve and how far back you go.
Arsenal, the current media darlings, have been corrupt since the Herbert Chapman days, through to George Graham’s brown envelopes and the shady selling off of Highbury.
The Rags have been operating with hundreds of millions of pounds of debt for years without anyone thinking it abnormal when they’re buying the world’s most expensive teenager and defender!
Chelsea, well what the hell is that about? 800m spent in recent times! They’ve been a money laundering operation for years.
Leeds complete disregard for financial restraint a few years ago that very nearly finished them.
Liverpool with the Moores family bank rolling them to keep ahead of any potential challengers.
The list is endless.
If we get punished with a points reduction or even relegation then there are a whole host of clubs that will be looked at very closely indeed, and they will be dreading the precedent that’s been set.
Personally I don’t give a shit what punishment we get (if any) from a corrupt organisation like the PL, I’ll still be a blue and follow my club.
Been there, done that, at Tranmere, Gillingham, Barnsley, Oxford etc. and I’d happily do it again, so long as other clubs are similarly punished.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:44 am

Did a video on this with Colin Savage. He got the CAS call almost spot on and we think most of this will blow over. Expecting a fine for 'non co-operation'

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:31 pm

Really good viewing that Ray, thanks.
It really does seem that the so-called Big 5 have pushed the PL to rush this out half-baked. It smacks of complete desperation to me.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Topdawg likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:28 am

Was waiting for this Ray will look at it later.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Topdawg likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:45 am

titbumwilly wrote:Really good viewing that Ray, thanks.
It really does seem that the so-called Big 5 have pushed the PL to rush this out half-baked. It smacks of complete desperation to me.
The PL took four years of investigating to come up with these charges just when there is talk of an independent regulator. And then they got some of them wrong. It smacks of incompetence. I'm not going to say City are squeaky clean, but they aren't as bad as they're made out to be.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:03 am

I doubt there is any club that is squeaky clean. It’s always been the way with football. It’s rank hypocrisy for the other clubs to push this agenda.
I think the club’s (and Pep’s) fighting response will have a few people possibly regretting chasing this, because the club’s insinuating that everyone will now be looked at more closely. And I hope we are pushing for these investigations to be conducted. It can’t be right that only one club has their finances sifted through for four years.
Strange that we were the only club that wanted the independent regulator, I wonder why that would be?!!
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:13 am

if as alledged city have misled the epl as they did ffp with these hacked emails, it will be up to the commission to prove beyond doubt that city are guilty. What i find baffleing is the fact with top auditors accountants lawyers advising city etc  do they then go after the companies involved as well as city for falsifying accounts???? It is a total farce and i'm fairly confident after listening to colin and a few other legal personel that the epl is going to end up with a lot of egg on the face. Not to mention some very dissappointed media, pundits and fans alike.

Especially the idiot on talksport who loves his own voice and is a total know it all who is desperate to see city convicted Simon Jordan.

He loves mentioning city were not exonerated by CAS as they were still fined. Never once does he mention the reason for the fine......

Last edited by skyblueoz on Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add a bit more)
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down