Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Bitter Hughes EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Bitter Hughes EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Bitter Hughes EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Bitter Hughes EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Bitter Hughes EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Bitter Hughes EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Bitter Hughes EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Bitter Hughes EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Bitter Hughes EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Bitter Hughes EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bitter Hughes

+3
Topdawg
lee1pen
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

Bitter Hughes Empty Bitter Hughes

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:27 am

Whilst reading this article, I could understand why he would say the things he said. However, on reflection, he makes statements about Mancini being 'autocratic', not flexible, being at a top club (Inter and City) and being able to do things his way as he can just take the player out of the equation because of the money available to him. He also goes on to say that Mancini doesn't get to know his players and their needs.

Well Mark Hughes, consider a few of these points.

You would certainly not have attracted the likes of Silva, Aguero, Nasri and Balotelli on your reputation as a manager. You wouldn't have got us into the CL or won an FA Cup last season with the likes of Ade, RSC, Bridge etc. And as for being autocratic - after a stadium tour with my boys a couple of seasons ago, and whilst in the back room behind the press room, I asked the 'stadium guide' what Hughes was like. The reply went along the lines of:

"He lays down the law to the players. He even told our bosses that we were, under no circumstances, allowed to speak to the players at any time and he banned the players from speaking to the ground staff"

I would suggest before you speak to a journalist and make comments about other managers that 'have' actually won something in their managerial careers Mr Hughes, you think twice about choosing your words carefully and realise that you haven't done anything as a manager and cannot keep a job at a club like Fulham. Hardly then, are you in a position to criticise a manager who took your position, transformed the club through his signings and actually over-achieved in his first full season by not only reaching his objective, which was a op 4 finish (joint 2nd), but winning the FA Cup after beating the champions in the semi-final...all whilst building a team full on top, top quality players - not injured, over-priced non-entities.

Bitter, bitter, bitter.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Mark-Hughes-exclusive-Ex-Manchester-City-boss-criticises-successor-Roberto-Mancini-hardline-style-article817645.html
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Bitter Hughes Empty Re: Bitter Hughes

Post by lee1pen Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Just posted this on JA 606 blueboy. I think it sums up the background to it all.

Am sure for any City fans reading the morning papers that you wouldnt fail to see another Kia J broadside at our club. This time its by his other, managerial puppet and ex City manager, Hughes who suggests his man management skills would have avoided this confrontation.

So he neatly sidesteps any issues he had at City with Elano, Ireland, Petrov and Robiniho. The fact that in his first season with the money he finished 1 point and 1 place below Sven after his first season with considerably more cash and believes he would have done even better and won the league last season. All this while protesting he has nothing against Mancini who he describes as autocratic (I am sure Mr Elano could have a few words on that subject).

All that aside is it pure coincidence that Cook went because of an email that came to light 8 months later to a players agent who just happens to have Kia J as an advisor. Any coincidence that Tevez advisor is Kia J? Any coincidence that Hughes's advisor is (suprise suprise) Kia J? And that Cook and City got rid of Kia's influence at the club when Hughes left?

I think there is enough here to say it goes beyond a conspiracy theory.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:28 pm

couldn't agree more.

just before a big game for the club we keep getting this sort of shit.

fuck off hughes
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Is this the same Hughes who used to keep the man whom is now our captain on the bench, because he couldn't get the best out of him? The same Hughes whom under his management Pab Zab wasn't good enough for the Argentina squad but is now a regular in that side?
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Nice one Lee - good bit of conspiratorial verbiage there. Cool
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Could never stomach the twat
Absolutely detested the fat arse bastard as a player
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Doesn't get to know his players?
Errrr..... what about Mario? he's like a father figure to him!!! Silva had nothing but praise for him during a recent interview, he even invited Tevez round to his house for coffee, after, AFTER all the that shite in Munich!!! in a really hearfelt attempt to sort out the mess!!
Richards has blossomed under Mancini, and has had nothing but good things to say, even Fergie has made a point of heaping on the praise in the last few days.

Hughes, I've lost all respect for you now!
Is Kia like one of those things out of Invasion of the bodysnatchers, who takes over people, only to replace them with facsimilies who are devoid of all humanity?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Does Hughes look a complete twat now, or what?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8846695/The-flourishing-of-Mario-Balotelli-proves-Roberto-Mancini-is-becoming-a-master-of-man-management.html

Think this is a good comparison - Balotelli vs Cantona....and if Mario can replicate anywhere near what Cantona did to provide the catalyst to greatness, then I for one will be a happy City fan for years to come.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:46 am

Wow!!! Mo's letter to The Telegraph....well done Mo!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02035/full-letter_2035614a.jpg

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:07 am

Hah! Nice one Mo Smile

It seems the jizzbum is now only serving to destroy the careers of those he advises. His ill thought out attempts at belittling our club for his own ends are only ending in a world of pain whilst we're on such form and I'd hope that anyone still listening to him at this time decides to drop them with immediate effect.

Well, except Hughes. He can fuck off to help out his dodgy mate Robson.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:23 am

Hughes is still living off the money we gave him and yet the man talks about respecting a disrespectful player. I'm lost for words.

I had some sympathy with him when we sacked him but wow he has surprised me, what a poor excuse for a human being!

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:37 pm

PG , I didnt
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 pm

lee1, I know you didn't! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm amazed all these players / managers think they are onto a good thing with Kia Ora. He must have advised on these comments on derby day just to keep the chump in the public eye. Bobby is right though, every time he has done it we have gone out and spanked the oppo.

NDJ I really think is not getting a look in because of his "advisor". Good on Bobby I say, we should put a sign on the door, "Kia Ora free zone"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down