Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL"

+6
bellyblue
leopold
Topdawg
coolenglishbob
Paulpowersleftfoot
blueboy
10 posters

Go down

SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" Empty SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL"

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 pm

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/1287/81/blatter-there-no-racism-football-pitch

Asked if he thought there was racism on the pitch, the FIFA president told CNN World Sport: "I would deny it. There is no racism, there is maybe one of the players towards another, he has a word or a gesture which is not the correct one.
"But also the one who is affected by that, he should say that this is a game. We are in a game, and at the end of the game, we shake hands, and this can happen, because we have worked so hard against racism and discrimination.
"I think the whole world is aware of the efforts we are making against racism and discrimination. And on the field of play sometimes you say something that is not very correct, but then at the end of the game, the game is over and you have the next game where you can behave better."

Hmm...I guess he thinks Hitler and The Nazi Party just went about their business, realised at the end of the day "that wasn't very correct" and then waited for the next batch of 1,000 Jews to exterminate!

Jesus - these comments alone should be raised at the very highest level - the guy is a disgrace.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" Empty Re: SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL"

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 pm

First class cunt
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL" Empty Re: SEPP BLATTER - "NO RACISM IN FOOTBALL"

Post by coolenglishbob Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm

You are demeaning the word cunt when you use it in the same sentence as Blatter.What an utter useless piece of mankind he is,and we are stuck with him for the next four years!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:11 pm

The worldwide call for his head has started on Twitter, Facebook etc.....he's a twat of the highest order who has gone completely against what FIFA's discrimination policy clearly states.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 pm

so according to him if you see someone that looks different to you on the pitch its ok to shout racist abuse during the match as long as he shakes hands at the end of the game!! affraid

I can't think of any word to describe him! Cunt it too soft and lenient !

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:18 pm

i wish he was in a room with kia and tevez playing russian roulette
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm

What a complete and utter knob jockey!

There's clearly no racism in football. Apart from the odd slur between players. Or fans of some clubs chucking bananas. Or the Italians, who boo any black player regardless of which side they're on. scratch
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 pm

We have come a long way from when i 1st started watching in the 60's but to say there is no racism is complete bollocks, the man should be made to step down now!! It is the coments of the likes of Blatter that show some people haven't been educated.. I grew up in the generation of mainly white British players and when the Clive Best, Viv Anderson Luther Blissett Laurie Cunningham come into the game and endure Racism at its worse the horrible shite they put up with was very very bad days! I remember these players and often thought WHY should they put up with week in week out abuse?? Then Later John Barnes, Fashanu brothers Les Ferdinand.... well many many more, the racism went less and less. Guess what i'm trying to say is without Great Black players from our/ my past we wouldn't see the fantastic array of multi-cultural players in our English leagues!! And racism should never ever go back or be allowed again. Kick It Out... all of US!!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Blatter is a total Ostrich, burying hus head in the sand, putting his fingers in his ears singing "I'm not listening, blah, blah, blah"!!!

Does this mean Suarez will be banned for the game against us then? hope so, as good a player he is, can't stand the invisible card waving, the diving, the whining incessently he does to the linesman/ref... nice 6 game ban will be a good start
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:21 pm

how can Blatter say there's no racism in football, look at shit I get on here off so called fellow football fans just because I come from Manchester & support Man United.

Its not nice belive me, just because somebodys differant thats no excuse for others to call them all sorts of nasty names, no excuse at all.

Anyone found guilty of such behaviour should be serverly punished , treat others as you would like to be treated yourself, end of.

Were all human beings, were all the same, were all gods creatures so why cant we all get on?

Rolling Eyes

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:28 pm

RWC you are just a social retard arnt you... No wonder you have no friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:RWC you are just a social retard arnt you... No wonder you have no friends.

racist, "sticks & stones"

"no wonder you have no friends" Razz

You internet "bully"

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:36 pm

You are just gagging for any kind of attention, it doesnt matter if we shout profanity at you, you just love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Personal Gsus wrote:You are just gagging for any kind of attention, it doesnt matter if we shout profanity at you, you just love it.

So you think its alright to abusive somebody over the internet just because they support a different football team than you, is that ok.

Abuse is abuse no matter where it is, think about it then come back on & give me some more abuse, your good at that.

Dont worry I can take it, but dont come on here giving it all the moral high ground when your a "internet bully" yourself, of the highest order.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:01 pm

ONH wrote:how can Blatter say there's no racism in football, look at shit I get on here off so called fellow football fans just because I come from Manchester & support Man United.
Erm... not wishing to piss on your chips, but aren't you the one who goes on about City fans and a certain hat-making suburb located on the tail end of the river Mersey? Just saying...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:15 pm

leopold wrote:
ONH wrote:how can Blatter say there's no racism in football, look at shit I get on here off so called fellow football fans just because I come from Manchester & support Man United.
Erm... not wishing to piss on your chips, but aren't you the one who goes on about City fans and a certain hat-making suburb located on the tail end of the river Mersey? Just saying...

look this is a city football forum & football "banter" is all well & good, I expect that, I like that, I have it all the time in work/with blue mates in the boozer, its great.

But to get shit about your "mam" & other things is abuse/internet bullying, & that sort of thing is just as bad as racist coments, but I can take it.

Its no good certain posters coming on here calling Blatter when they spend most of theirs lives on the internet giving abuse out to others because they support a different football team, abuse is abuse.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:54 pm

The problem with that you see RWC is that as a rag you can only be viewed as a social pariah,an inadequate and a person who should be in councilling for self loathing issues.For explanatory purposes let me show you the up to date social ladder,obviously in your case we'll view from the lowest rung;
nonces
Gary Neville
child killers
Rags
BNP supporters
Bankers
Rags from Warrington

So as you can see,anyone in these categories cant be bullied because they are all cunts Very Happy
If the midwife had known she'd have slapped your "mam"
Hope it helps

Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:58 pm

now that is proper abuse, but at least you said "mam" & not mum.

Helps a lot, thanks.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm here all week
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:02 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2063015/David-Cameron-blasts-FIFA-chief-Sepp-Blatter-race-storm.html

This is the only way to force Blatter out - hit him where it hurts HIM. Financially.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 am

sadly the mail just carries on 'making stories up'.

Apparently, Emirates were on record as saying they were reviewing their sponsorship well before the racism row erupted.

careful reading of the mail piece seems they have intertwined previous comments with the racism row so that it appears as though the comments relate to or are in response to the racism row.

shameful journalism.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:13 am

On a slight twist to things here.

If John Terry is found innocent of any racist slurs against Anton Ferdinand, does this make Ferdinand a liar?

If so, should Ferdinand not face somekind of punishment?

ps. Blatter is a knob.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 pm

it's all dodgy ground shaken.

you can have not guilty, not proven, innocent etc.

i don't think anything will be done about ferdinand because terry did say it
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:52 pm

It is dodgy ground Dawg, but apparently all Terry said was "i didn't call you a ....... ......", well that's what he's supposedly claiming.

Now as i said, if he's proven NOT to have said anything origionally, then imo Ferdinand should be punished.

If some girl says you raped her and is found to have lied about it, they get punished by the authorities (wasting police time, etc, etc).

Why should this be any different?

I'm not taking sides or defending JT, i just think it's unfair if nothings done (and it won't be) afterwards.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Den, Anton Ferdinand has made no allegation against Terry, a complaint was made to the police by a member of the public. Ferdinand has already stated he didn't hear Terry make any remarks, its just that he was caught on camera saying tham, doesn't make it any better though, he was still directing those remarks at Ferdinand and hopefully will be punished accordingly if found guilty.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Ahh ok, i didn't know that. Tbh mate the whole thing's boring me to tears (i tend to switch SSN over when it comes on), so i guess i'm not really upto speed.

He won't be found guilty anyway!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Anyone caught doing this sort of thing in the street/work will get arrested/sacked.

Sky Cameras & miccrophones everywhere these days, I'am sure they will have "picked" things up.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:57 pm

shakencity wrote:Ahh ok, i didn't know that. Tbh mate the whole thing's boring me to tears (i tend to switch SSN over when it comes on), so i guess i'm not really upto speed.

He won't be found guilty anyway!

Not up to speed Shaken? BWTAC will be on your case soon!! Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 pm

The Law is simple really:

Beyond reasonable doubt. If there's doubt that intent was there, he will walk.

I can see him getting away with it and warned about his future conduct. As for the Evra nonsense, again, another warning over future conduct.

I think the FA should be:

a) Working with the Police to speed up the investigation process

b) Have clear guidelines that state - if any player, regardless of race, uses a defamatory word (i.e.) in any context and is found guilty of that offence, then this carries a 12 month ban.

Using it in any shape or form - repeating back what a player alleges...should not be tolerated.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down