Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON

4 posters

Go down

Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON Empty Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON

Post by Topdawg Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8954737/Yaya-Toure-to-boost-Manchester-Citys-trophy-hopes-by-delaying-Africa-Cup-of-Nations-departure.html

Should be available for FA cup tie and CC match that follows.

other titbits include de Rossi's £200k wage demands likely to scupper deal for him. Lack of mids stops NDJ going on loan to QPR!!! can't believe that one but Nige has only played once in the league away from home (sub against Chelsea) and contract not sorted out yet.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON Empty Re: Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON

Post by blueboy Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 pm

I can see NDJ getting more game time after Monday night. Mancini needs to tighten up the midfield and allow Yaya to play further forward and not have to defend runners.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON Empty Re: Good or bad? - Yaya to delay departure to ACON

Post by bellyblue Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Not sure with Yaya he looks like he's knackered after 60-70 mins but most pundits and other Managers think he's one of the best? Must admit i think he is lazy, loses concentration and cant last a full game or maybe just not fit enough. That is as a defensive midfielder..... Then on a plus use him as an attacking midfielder like the Semi against the Rags or the Final against Stoke or even Bayern at home and to me thats where he is class maybe World class!! He can and does score vital goals, makes fantastic runs from deep and can link up play with Aguero, Silva, Nasri or Balotelli. So Guess i aint got a clue... but i know where i prefer him to be. Attacking Midfield !!!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Off the ball I think Yaya can be pretty poor a lot of the time. His fitness is questionable, but I think he's one of those players that steadily improves as the season progresses - still think he's only good for 90mins a week though.

De Jong is undoubtedly a better DM in my book, and needs to get games under his belt before Yaya departs to ACON as he looks a little unfit at the moment (can only be due to a lack of game time).

Fair play leaving Nige on the bench against weaker opponents as you don't get anything creative or a goal threat out of him, but against tougher opponents like Chelsea & Liverpool, I think he has to start alongside Barry, with Yaya in the advanced role.

I think it can only be a positive that Yaya has delayed leaving for ACON, if anything it shows the wum mass that he's not only here for the money. Also, Warnock is having a laugh if he thinks getting NDJ on loan in Jan is a realistic target, the club would be mad to agree to that.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down