Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tickets still available for FA cup clash EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tickets still available for FA cup clash

+2
leopold
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Tickets still available for FA cup clash Empty Tickets still available for FA cup clash

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 pm

A bit surprised to read this but, since only a few rags are allowed in and tickets can only be sold to those with prior purchases, maybe we'll find out how many fans we really have!

Sad not to be able to go myself, but my wife booked me back in September for this weekend. Sad
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Tickets still available for FA cup clash Empty Re: Tickets still available for FA cup clash

Post by leopold Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 pm

I can understand why these fixtures were only available to people who've been before, but if we're not filling the stadium then we really should be opening the rest up to anyone who wants to go.

That said, I've just looked on the website and there's only 3 blocks in the third tier on the East Stand with seats available. Block 309 has two left and 307 has just one. Block 303 has 100 seats, although I might have miscounted. Which means we've sold 41,800 seats or thereabouts. Not too shabby for a Sunday game on the telly.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Tickets still available for FA cup clash Empty Re: Tickets still available for FA cup clash

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:59 pm

i can't see the club letting these go on general sale just because of the security risk.

i mean, utd may not have anything left to play for after this weekend. Wink
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by King JHDI Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 pm

I heard all the MIB's were buying tickets in our end and will outnumber us Shocked is it still safe to go?
King JHDI
King JHDI
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 pm

To be fair, 90% of rags you ever meet in your life claim to have been a member of the MIBs at some stage in their life.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 pm

I haven't renewed our accesscard/blue membership....and was going to book some tickets for me and my boys...but it states tickets only for members who have attended a game at the Etihad.

Not really sure I would have wanted to go now - sounds like the Policing etc is way over-the-top.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:54 pm

They've put a 2 pint alcohol limit on each transaction at the bar. Pretty pointless IMO, the bar service is so shit you can't get pissed anyway. Sober up by the time you've spent 15mins queuing for a pint.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Paranoia set in by the Authorities. Glad i won't be going.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:34 pm

got a ticket & hopefully will be going for a couple of pints before in N/H after a full english.

There will be trouble somewhere on the day, most probally in the boozers after the game but I doubt there'll be any mither at or near the ground with every policeman/women decked out in full riot gear, there'll be the only MIBs on view.

Its going to look pretty shite to the watching world on TV if the grounds not full though.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Doubt for one minute it won't be full.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm

RWC, there's about 100 seats unsold at present, all on the top tier. It'll be close enough to full.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Just tried to buy 4 tickets together over the phone - couldn't do it....3 but not 4. Watch it on the TV now.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by King JHDI Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm

I love looking forward to Derby day but hate in town Mary D's is always full of coked up scalls signing Munich chants, (not to mention the watered down beer) and Mother Mancs is mixed, it being a eary kick off and me at work(till 9am) means I will be sober/tipsy.
King JHDI
King JHDI
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 am

Really, Blueboy? How odd, block 303 had row X with only 3 seats sold yesterday. Maybe it's still selling then.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down