Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview

3 posters

Go down

This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview Empty This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview

Post by Topdawg Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Why VK red card?

Why those yellows for utd players in the 1st half for nothing challenges yet the dirty tackles (from behind) escape punishment save a free kick?

How on earth did Carrick avoid getting booked?

Nani showed plenty of dissent-why wasn't he booked for it?

Why didn't you book Evra for touching you?

Why no pen to utd in the 2nd half?

We really do need to get the big decisions right and we need consistency.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview Empty Re: This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 am

He is the worst ref in the league, amongst a bunch of useless pricks. I'd like him to answer questions about his whole season decisions, not just yesterday. Why he didn't send fat frank off against wolves, but sends of Kompany for much less. Why he even bothered to turn up for Stoke v Spuds when the game would have been better without him.

In fact fuck it, i dont want his excuses, he should be given the red card!!
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview Empty Re: This is one game I'd love the ref to do an interview

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 am

was it giggs that did a two footed tackle from behind and didn't even get the ball?

was it carrick that 'tackled' someone by kicking them around the knee? just a free kick my arse.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:11 am

yep, no consistency in any decisions, after he got the Kompany one wrong he completely lost control of the game and looked scared to make another decision. I hope them assessors were sat in the stand watching another inept display from a useless referee.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:14 am

it's about time we became the assessors and the fa launched it's own reality tv program to ditch the shittest ref.

we can all ring up on a premium rate number to vote off the crappiest ref from a weekend. they'd make millions.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 am

for such a big game, he showed very little common sense, got swayed by the occasion, let players make his mind up, Rooney, chasing him waving a card at him, a simple yellow would have sufficed for VK. I hope we reference Lampards non sending off in the appeal, and the fact that the linesman didn't flag for a foul, and the ref didn't even seem to be interested until Rooney went after him, Nani, the primadonna whiner, didn't even appeal for anything!
Yet UTD get away with persistent fouling, hacking our players down from behind without getting carded! If we get him again, we must protest very strongly, and make a point of drawing attention to his total inconsistancy.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:33 am

city should show the inconsistency of the ref.

the FA won't take the Lamps mistake into consideration, but city should show tackles from giggs and carrick that deserved more than just a free kick.

the FA should be able to look at incidents retrospectively without worrying whether the ref saw it on not.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 am

Surely the biggest sway should be the fact Nani wasn't even slightly bothered about the challenge. He'd be first to be rolling on the floor if there was the slightest chance he thought it bad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 am

True, the biggest diving fairy in the league just got on with the game, and even chased him back. Makes baconfaces comments even more ridiculous.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down