Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch!

+5
Bewar3them00n
Plays By Sense Of Smell
ONH
blueboy
Topdawg
9 posters

Go down

How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! Empty How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch!

Post by Topdawg Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Very naughty Harry, maybe you needed to be waving that imaginary card perhaps?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! Empty Re: How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch!

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 pm

He has a point - but can you really say there was intent - and prove it? Doubt it.....but i thought it was naughty.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch! Empty Re: How can redknapp say balotelli shouldn't be on the pitch!

Post by ONH Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Balotelli was a disgrace, standing on Parkers head, are you blind or daft?

Out of order that.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Balotelli was a disgrace, standing on Parkers head, are you blind or daft?

Out of order that.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:46 pm

6 POINTS ONH....over to your bunch of cunts for us to laugh at!!

Go fuck yourself.......ONH........Super Mario...oh how you'd love him in your shite squad now!!!

3-1 Arsenal for me today!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:51 pm

"shite squad" you clown, played you lot three times this season & beat you twice, thats how shite our squad is

As for Balotelli, he should of been off for that & you know it.

"go fuck yourself" how old are you.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Here's another opinion; Harry shouldn't even be free to air his views in public at this point in time.

Hope the brutal nature of the loss rips the soul out of them for the rest of their year.

God knows we've had enough of those in recent memory.

If the Balo 'stomp' is somehow overlooked then it's a bit of payback for SOME of the utter crux thrown at us this season.
The peno was a cert so I don't count it.
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:02 pm

go fuck yourself - well, couldn't have put it much better myself. good one bluey
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:09 pm

cheers Dawg...... succint, i know - but effective. Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm

well deserved for the man from warrington
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Mario was lucky, but ONH, I bet you defended Rooney's forearm smash that went unpunished ? You can get with all the attention on City, and tackles, that it will be punished, Webb will say he didn't see it and Mario will get a ban.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:03 pm

never defended anybody who elbows somebody deliberately, but you have to hold your hands when somebody stamps on another players head, jesus.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Can't be defended,he's a dickhead
Other than being very good at penalties,I just don't get him I'm afraid
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Just watched it again and and I don't know, he was falling away, he was not looking at Parker as his foot came down. Certainly not as clear cut as Adebayor against Arsenal.

'Our 'Arry on the other hand has done all he can to make sure the FA ban him though. And he had the cheek to go on about waving cards. How 2 faced of him.

What will really piss me off if when The Old Toilet 12th man Howard Webb puts in his report that he did not see it. Allowing the FA to work their magic and I fully expect a 6 game ban. Not that they don't want us to win it or 'owt.

Sky zoomed in on Webb and he had the perfect view of even pointed at it and allowing play to continue.

Let hope Webb grows some and actually states he did see it and thought it a coming together. However I fully expect another agenda filled ban.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Sorry, but i too think Balo's is a complete dick. Ok, he scored the goal and we're all happy but we could not have any arguements if he'd have been sent off. Imo, he DID intentionally stamp on Parkers head and only the referees incompetance kept him on.

I thought when he did come on his work rate was piss poor and i lost count of the number of times he lost the ball.

I know most will disagree here but i'd look to get rid in the summer....he's shit, sorry.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

I won't complain if he gets a ban, I'm sure Mancini would stick him on the bench for a few games anyway after that, " Mario! you're grounded... idiot!!! what did you do that for?!!!"
So, do we lose Lescott as well for a game?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 am

Balotelli was off balance when he hit Scott Parker and Webb was in the perfect spot to see it,but for Redknap to say he kicked Parker in the head is totally irresponsible.I thought he had a bit more about him than that,just shows how wrong you can be.
I watched the Sunderland-Swansea game which was refereed by that pillar of wisdom FOY,he allowed two tackles that were worse than Vinnie's and did not even offer a yellow card for either.Maybe Webb evened up the score

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:34 am

Mario was off balance when he collided with Parker - but he definitely meant to kick Parker as he was finding his balance. Stupid sod for me. Like trying to tame a wild stallion. Antics on and off field are just immature. Get shut - he's a big liability for us.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down