Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News?????

+5
Topdawg
Nijinsky
Bewar3them00n
Paulpowersleftfoot
blueboy
9 posters

Go down

Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? Empty Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News?????

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 am

Articles abound in every paper today talking about Mancini opening the door for Tevez.

There isn't one article that states anything different or up to date, that Mancini hasn't said in press conferences 4 or 5 weeks ago.

Why is this breaking news and exclusive?

The only part i can read is that Tevez, his advisors and City will be talking today.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? Empty Re: Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News?????

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:00 am

Let's hope the door gets slammed in his face then the treacherous twat.
Id rather finish second than have that prick back in a city shirt again
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News????? Empty Re: Tevez - Mancini Opens Door....Is This News?????

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Reports are that he's back at City tuesday, and want's in again.....
Personally, I'm prepared to take him back if it means winning the title
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Beware
100% agree. We have to do what it takes to win. And to take the league of the twats is all I dream of . I don't care how
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:45 pm

i am in two minds cos i hate the fucker but i wanna win the title this year.

for the betterment of city, we have to take him back and try and win the title. then he can fuck off in the summer for a decent fee.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Apparently, no-one at City even knows what physical state he's in.

He's probably gonna take a month or so to get upto speed when he gets back, but he might just be the spark we're missing at the minute.

It'll still be interesting to see what reception he gets at his 1st home game affraid .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:04 pm

He'll think he's at the emirates
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I think it's finally dawned on him what a monumental fuck-up he's made, plus our early season rampaging dominance has fell away, so Mancini hasn't got as strong a position to dictate terms from, so there is definitely some pride to swallow ( of differing degrees) on both sides.
If we can get him fit again (which I'm sure we can) he will be an ace up the sleeve to pull out in some games, and a reminder to Aguero and Dzeko that they need to perform.
This is all hypothetical, so let's just wait and see!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Will still need an apology?
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:03 am

Bobby is quoted as saying Tevez can come back,but he must apologize.

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 am

Three months ago, he annoyed us for the last time. Two months ago, we never wanted to see him in a City shirt again. One month ago, we were looking forward to seeing him bugger off somewhere else. And now, after another display of poor finishing, we're actually contemplating taking him back to finish the job.

Weird.

Seeing as we're down to three strikers, none of whom are even remotely reliable any more, maybe he's what we need to get us back on track. But I'm struggling to get my head around it. I mean, what would our reaction be if he bagged the winner against the rags and effectively gave us the league title?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm

stuffing the rags and bagging the title will be immeasurably more pleasurable than the thought that twatty cunt got us over the line
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Well, yes, there is that... but then we'd get all the rags crawling out of the woodwork spouting off that not only is our win hollow for all the money spent, but we had to employ the turncoat to seal the deal. And even being as reclusive as I am, I still have to put up with them...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down