Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptyToday at 6:51 am by Jwils2710

» Pep’s at it again
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB?

5 posters

Go down

Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? Empty Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB?

Post by Topdawg Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:25 pm

I thought we'd be better off playing them with, though we should win regardless.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? Empty Re: Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB?

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 pm

At home, we should fear no-one, I fully expect the Derby now, to be a winner takes all game, as UTD seem to be over the difficult run of games still on our tail, it should keep us focused for the run in.
Saying that, UTD struggle against supposed weaker sides, so you never know, thought they were lucky to play a weakened Spurs side today.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB? Empty Re: Is it better to play chelsea with or without AVB?

Post by shakencity Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:29 am

Shouldn't make a difference really Dawg. Chelsea should be fearing coming to us now and not the other way round, how things change in football eh.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 am

I know we have Swansea away, which will be tough...but the rags have the in-form team at the weekend - WBA! They absolutely battered Chelsea.

As for AVB.....by all accounts the players hate Di Mateo even more......and at home - Chelsea should fear us against their back 4.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am

I cant see them having a new manager in place so not much else will change, i just worry about the payers having the shackles taken off and Avb's sacking galvanising the squad. If that's true blueboy then i hope Di matteo is put in permanently till the end of the season.

WBA might be the form team, but they all seem to forget that when they face the rags, time for Woy to bend over for the evil emperor, i cant see any favours coming our way from other teams, we just have to win all our games.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 pm

AMillionDifferentPeople wrote:I cant see them having a new manager in place so not much else will change, i just worry about the payers having the shackles taken off and Avb's sacking galvanising the squad. If that's true blueboy then i hope Di matteo is put in permanently till the end of the season.

WBA might be the form team, but they all seem to forget that when they face the rags, time for Woy to bend over for the evil emperor, i cant see any favours coming our way from other teams, we just have to win all our games.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4172707/Roberto-Di-Matteo-hated-even-more-by-Chelsea-Stars.html
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:41 pm

We should have done them at the Bridge TBH, Clattenberg's cloth eyed interpretation of penalty laws for Silva's nailed on one still haunt me! and after Mike Dean deciding enough is enough, by seemingly going on a personal crusade against shirt-pulling and diving, JoLo and VK better be on their best behaviour come derby day!
If Luiz is playing, then he will leave gaping holes at the back, if we score early against Chelsea, it could get messy, and as we are coming back to form at the right time, I expect our superiority in class to overcome the UTD experience factor
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down