Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

skyblueoz

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» So, it's another ladt day shoot out.
Team for tonight EmptyToday at 10:57 am by skyblueoz

» 23/24 Prediction League
Team for tonight EmptyToday at 10:20 am by shakencity

» Today's game
Team for tonight EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Team for tonight EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Team for tonight EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Team for tonight EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Team for tonight EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Team for tonight EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Team for tonight EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Team for tonight EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Team for tonight

+6
leopold
TMG
bellyblue
shakencity
Topdawg
johnsavitta
10 posters

Go down

Team for tonight Empty Team for tonight

Post by johnsavitta Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Hart, Kolarov, Clichy, Kolo, Kompany, NDJ, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero, DZeko

Not bad but 2 left backs?
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Team for tonight Empty Re: Team for tonight

Post by Topdawg Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 pm

saw bits on a lousy stream. we were pretty awful. no-one really looked up for it and we just didn't seem to have a clue.

oh how we need kompany and yaya to play.

i've stuck up for dzeko all season, but his first touch is shite.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Dzeko is shit aswell as shite, totally inept performance. Why didn't Mancini bring Balo on at half time or even better start with him (instead of Dzeko).

Aguero, Milner, Kolarov were crap too. Hart had 2 things to do all night, made 1 decent save and fuck up for the goal.

Thought Kolo did ok, well atleast looked like he wanted to win.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Cant take anything from tonight only what i already knew... Dzeko hopeless as a Striker without wingers or a decent delivery from width, touch like an elephant and thats unfair to the elephant!! Hate to say it we have no idea without Yaya and no organisation at the back without Kompany (hope he's not out too long??) Aguero looked out of sorts too. Hopefully just a bad day but feel for the supporters who went, 2 left backs? Kolorov just not good enough.. Micah is needed more than ever now. Lets hope we show it was just a blip and we bounce back.
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:17 pm

how many times has hart done that type of fuck up - pushing the ball into play instead of out for a corner?

i'm sure that's at least three times this season.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 am

Kolarov was back to his normal dire self. Not one decent cross throughout the whole game not that anyone else was much better. WTF is wrong with them how difficult is it to cross a corner further than the 1st 2 defenders FFS !!

Hart should have saved the goal. 2nd save was great & a bit unlucky 3rd time. Sheer fluke the goal could have gone anywhere

Dzeko was dreadful. His passing was shocking We looked so much better when SMB came on

No one else played particularly well. Aguero Silva Milner Barry Nasri were all disapppointing

All in all we prob should have got something from the game BUT I am very confident we can stuff them at home as they weren't all that. Made me laugh how they celebrated at the end as if theyd won the trophy. Idiots !

Still the Scum lost at home and from what I saw were 2nd best for most of the match Very Happy
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 am

Dodgy stream, Dawg? Can't you get ITV4?

Not that it was worth watching anyway. I knew it wasn't going to be our night when Vinny pulled up after ten minutes. And maybe Joe should've sorted that free kick, but you saw him starting to right himself when the ball went past their lad, so clearly not expecting an audacious back-heel.

The only positive I could take from this is Kolo is perhaps still worth hanging on to, he was the only player who seemed to want to be there. Lescott was solid again. Oh, and Mario got stuck in and kept his head, but should've been on for longer.

As for the rest of it... Clichy tried as a right back, but it's painfully obvious it's not his role. Kolarov was his useless self. Nobody in midfield was on the game and every single one of them seemed to have forgotten how to pass. Aguero ran about a bit, but was largely ineffective. Dzeko didn't even run.

It's almost as though we were saving ourselves for the Swansea game!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 pm

According to the MEN, Kolarov was MOM Laughing . Perhaps we all witnessed a different game.

I definately did, as i didn't even know VK played and got injured (i thought he'd been rested), wtf i was doing not to know this is still baffling me now.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 pm

i had itv4 but it was shittier than my stream. after about 10 mins itv4 decided that it needed to buffer every 2 seconds and that was that.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:12 pm

ITV4 is on freeview, on virgin and on SKY.

only ITV5 was web only..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:14 pm

i live in france so watch it via the net
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:40 am

You all say the MEN get their reports wrong they must be reading the comments coming on here.We lost one game that, given the chances we had we should have walked it,but the worse thing is coming on here and reading all the dross that "fans" say about the team.Calling Joe Hart after the season he has had so far is utterly crap,and I do not curse very often,but the way the players have been panned here today is also crap.why don't you all go on the rags board?you will have the time of your lives Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:05 am

Bob - i'm not sure what the guys are saying is so 'over-the-top' or 'panning' the team.....just calling it as they saw it.

I had clients over for dinner, so the match was on in the background, so i saw bits and pieces - and what i did see was a lot of giving the ball away after 2 or 3 passes - which isn't us.

I watched the game again last night. We were pretty inept and Mancini said we didn't play well.

I think the comment about Hart was fair - he did push it towards the player and no doubt will be disappointed with himself for that one lapse, but he made up for it with the second shot. TMG did say that the back-heel was a pure fluke. I'd say it was a great piece of adjusted skill and if Mario did it...it'd have more press coverage.

I think we all thought the game would be difficult - and i guess a day or two after - 1-0 will turn out to be a decent result, as we know many of these teams don't travel well - and we are pretty awesome at home.

As for Kolorov....I think i may be his biggest critic than anyone on here....the fact is, he is fucking awful. Only seen him have 2 decent games since he came.

Dzeko - well, he has been disappointing since the turn of the year, but then again we don't play to his strengths.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am

The frustrating thing for me is the lack of imagination from the bench to react to how we are playing & opt for plan B.
Most people watching would've hooked Dzeko and put on Mario or gone to 5 in midfield with Pizzaro or Nasri after 20 mins or so when it was fairly obvious our tactics weren't working.We had plenty of possession but they always looked the likelier to score off the break.The only time I've seen Kolorov play ok was when he's playing more as a left winger/ left mid and as a full back he's simply atrocious,constantly caught out of position quite often not even goal side of his marker.Other than the odd cross,normally they dont beat the first man or the odd free kick,which mainly get ballooned over the bar,I fail to see what he brings to the squad.As for joe hart,as good as he's been this season,the amount of times we've conceded goals through him parrying the ball back into the danger area have to be of concern surely?
Would you prefer Bob that we all have no opinion and tow the party line through having no original thought and being numb from the neck up?
Because that description is your common or garden rag isn't it?
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:27 pm

i thought hart had eradicated that error of pushing the ball back into play rather than around the post.

you have to call it as you see it. we toyed with porto who are 10 points clear of sporting in their league so i wasn't expecting such a poor show.

we can't just rely on our home form to be good enough. i'd have taken a 0-0 or 1-1 even a 2-1. we had a lot of the ball, just didn't do enough with it. i agree about kolarov - he is good when we are on the front foot, but he can't defend for toffee.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 am

"Calling Joe Hart after the season he has had"

Who the fuck's calling him, i just said he fucked up for the goal.....which he fuckin well did. If he has a stormer of a game, i'll give him the praise he deserves, if he has a sticker, i'll say so.

Are we not allowed to give opinions on here bob? Jeez scratch !
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down