Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Mourinho!! EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Mourinho!! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Mourinho!! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Mourinho!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Mourinho!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Mourinho!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Mourinho!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Mourinho!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Mourinho!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Mourinho!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mourinho!!

+10
TMG
shakencity
Paulpowersleftfoot
Bewar3them00n
Plays By Sense Of Smell
coolenglishbob
Wensdi
gratedbean
Topdawg
blueboy
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mourinho!! Empty Mourinho!!

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Spanish radio stations are claiming that Man City have agreed a deal to sign Jose Mourinho as Man City manager for next season.

Salary, funding and any compensation has allegedly been agreed.

If true - no wonder Mancini seems pissed off lately.

My question:

What happens if we win the league?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Mourinho!! Empty Re: Mourinho!!

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 pm

if we win the league, we get mourinho, ronaldo, hazard, RVP, javi martinez etc.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Interesting Dawg.....especially after the news came out this morning from goal.com that we have agreed terms with Ronaldo for next season.

Which one is driving the other story? Or are both correct?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 pm

NO NO NO NO NO!

Not Mourinho and his anti-football please!

To be honest I'd put these two stories in the same category as that Italian paper last summer who claimed we had 'agreed terms for Sneijder'.

Really don't want us to sign Mourinho for 3 main reasons;

1) The 'win at all costs' style of play he instills in his sides, it's still evident in Chelsea today, constantly whinging at the referee etc, I know the rags like to say we are the ones with no class, but we really aren't.

2) He stays for a couple of seasons, wins things, and then clubs find it difficult to replace him.

3) I think he fancies the job at the swamp when taggart finally decides to call it a day, he has an ego big enough, and if he came to us and 1/2 seasons in the rag job became available, I don't think he'd hesitate to take it.

Paper talk... At least I hope!
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 pm

I tend to agree - I hope Mancini and City win the title and we keep continuity.

Regardless of our spending - to be 3 points behind United with 8 games to go - i'd have taken that at the beginning of the season.

Yes, a cup would have been nice - but we got robbed in the FA Cup.

The CL was always going to be a big step forward and the experience will help for next season.

The EL - we got 10 points out of the group of death and still didn't qualify.

I hope we stick with Mancini regardless of what happens over the next 2 months.

Mourinho will allow us to bring in the likes of Ronaldo and other big name signings on the world stage - but so would winning the league this or next season.

Let's not be greedy - we are 1 year ahead of schedule - and if we don't win it next season, then fair enough. 3 years and no PL - that's fair enough IMO....but we may still win this season.

I guess it's all bollocks.....as you said....i hope so!!

Last edited by blueboy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Mourinho - has just announced "i have had no contact with Man City"

Kiss of fucking death then!!!

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Oh stop it. No Jose and no Ronaldo. We sound like spoilt billionaire's wives!!
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:47 pm

i honestly can't see mourinho coming unless we pay him silly money like £25M a year.

i don't want him either as i want several years of success rather than just 2 or 3 years then a slump.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:08 pm

I have said it before,we are willing to take on a manager who condones his players stamping on their opponents and goes around eye gouging other clubs staff?
We are getting the respect of our fellow clubs by the way we are playing and handling ourselves on the pitch,he would set us back in my opinion.His attitude is crap leave him in Spain Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Wensdi wrote:Oh stop it. No Jose and no Ronaldo. We sound like spoilt billionaire's wives!!

Talk about yourself Wensdi.....we're just poor husbands. xx Crying or Very sad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Just heard the MEN journalist talking on Talksport...and he says there is definitely something in the rumour. The MEN are working on the story currently he said.

He reckons this has been around for the past few weeks.....and that if we win the title, he feels it'll be hard to sack Mancini...but the board know that Mourinho will be lined up over the next 2 seasons for the United job, and will do everything to sign him if we don't win the league.

Guess we'll just have to hold our breath over this and hope we win it for Bobby, the owner, the players and us fans!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:50 pm

While I wouldn't turn him away if we went down that route, for all of the reasons above I want to stick with Bobby.

Our current style of football is (when unleashed) breathtaking and unplayable.

Plus, Jose is 'professional' enough to go to the Rags after us, and in doing the job for both teams it would suit his ego perfectly -wherever you put him he will deliver, even Fergie's own patch, thus proving that he is indeed the greatest manager ever. It is too perfect a fit for him that I fear it would be a foregone conclusion.

In Bobby we trust.
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:24 pm

I thought Bobby had got the "Job safe whatever" chat?
To be honest, we don't have players like Pepe, Ramos etc.. who are just whinging nasty pieces of work, we have hard working honest players, which is often our downfall, even Nige is a great bloke, I'd say Mario and Yaya are our worst offenders for complaining, and they are no where near as bad as many in other teams!
So if Jose does come, I don't think we will turn into badboys anytime soon.
But it's all Talkshite bollox, I don't believe it for a second.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 pm

I would rather we slug it out not scoring a goal at home for half a season ala Pearce than produce the negative attitude that I believe Mourinho instills in his teams.

You can point to Pepe, Ramos etc at Real

but look at Chelsea, Lampard, Terry, Drogba, A Cole etc, are all players that will win at all costs.

I mean it says it all that they adopted a flourescent orange goalkeepers kit under Mourinho because "scientifically it makes the keeper appear bigger".

His sides push every rule and they push every boundary within the game and I don't want to see our club adopt what I see as the definition of classless.

Does anyone else remember Ronaldo at the derby a few years back starting on one of our ball boys who threw the ball back to him for a set piece 'aggressively', he's not MCFC, the blokes who ran down at half time and got the ball boys autograph are MCFC.

Mancini has literally had this season with his 85% ideal squad (last season even less) it makes no sense for us to replace him at this point.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:09 am

As much as I think Mancini is fairly inept at times tactically,I think he's done enough to warrant a bit of loyalty from the club and another season in charge whatever the outcome this season.If we had been given our current position at the start of the season we would have taken it without a seconds thought,it's irritating that we look like will be throwing away a glaring chance to win the title but I think for all his deficiencies be it tactics,man management,whatever he deserves our support,we're city not plastic rags
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 am

I disagree pplf, imo we should have won the league this year. You can argue 2nd if better than last years joint 2nd but the Rags have been pretty poor in general this season, so there should have been no excuses for us not to have won it. Mancini inept tactics, especially away from home, may well have cost us the title this season, when we should have won it at a canter. He'll always get my support while he's at the helm but if we finish potless then i won't be campaigning for him to stay.

The Rags, Arsenal and Chelsea WILL all improve next season, making it much harder to win. Sorry folks but imo IF he doesn't win it this season he can go for me.

Whether Mourinho's the right man next......i just don't know, but i'd definately let him have a go.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 am

Two ways of looking at it shaken
On the first hand the clueless tactics from Mancini and the moonheaded twat have almost certainly cost us the league,I don't for a minute think we will catch utd now.The worst thing for me is that they don't seem to learn from mistakes and continually repeat them time and time again
On the second hand im sick and tired of managers not given a chance to make their mark at a club and not given a decent length of time to mould the team into how they want it.History tells us that chopping and changing managers is not a recipe for success and most of the successful managers have a settling in period before they actually win anything but they've all been given time
Managers can generally be judged on how well they buy and I suspect this will eventually be Mancinis downfall,buying players like Dzeko who don't suit the style of narrow play that he wants
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am

With the players we have & the money spent we should have done better this season. In my view poor man management, poor tactics & team selections have cost us the PL, the Europa & the LC

If it were just the PL I would forgive Bobby but the Europa & LC could easily have been in the bag. If by some miracle we do win the title then fair do's he should be kept on but otherwise he should go. Mourinho would be a great replacement. Proven track record & a winner. I quite like the win at all costs menatality although I dont agree that this is the case. Players such as Lampard Terry & Drogba have been great players for their club & like to win simple as that. We could do with some of that mentality
I also dont give a fuck if he gives us 3 seasons of success & then clears off to the rags or anywhere else as long as we are successful & continue to develop as a club. Mourinho didnt exactly leave Chelsea in the lurch. Since he left in 2007 Chelsea have a CL final, a PL & FA Cup double & another FA cup to add to their credits

Also Mourinho wont put up with the shit from Balotelli Dzeko & Tevez that has blighted our season
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:49 am

I don't understand why we've been poor away in the 2nd half of the season, last season we were fanastic!
I agree that we should have won the league this season, ( we may yet, but on current form sliding slowly down, I doubt it) but as they say, winning the first time is the hardest thing, we've been in the spotlight all season, ahead of the pack for the majority, it's a lot to expect all the players to handle the pressure all season without a dip in form, it's all uncharted territory for City, and they will be well set to use the experience next season and push on, it's like finding your way to a new job, once you get there once, the routes easier next time round.

I expect all the other teams to improve next season, but I expect City to do so too, with new signings, and the experience of this year (either failure firing us on, or the winning experience guiding us ) helping us, I don't think you can quantify how hard it is for a team to win it 1st time, or for a team who've won it many times, how much easier it is.
I expect Mancini to learn tactically from this season, like he did from last season, I just wish he'd put the leaning to work instantly.

I agrue that Pep Guardiola would be more suited to City, with our passing and flair players, but it looks like he's staying at Barca, maybe next year!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:02 pm

if mancini were to be moved on, i'd much rather have pep
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Needs to be someone with a better man management style that's for certain
If Bellamy,Tevez & Adebeyor had been busting a gut for the manager,the trophy would already have been engraved
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Topdawg wrote:if we win the league, we get mourinho, ronaldo, hazard, RVP, javi martinez etc.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Classic Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:32 pm

after 30 minutes, we are shit again.

mancini doesn't deserve to stay the way things are going. we have looked so poor for far too long.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Manchester City are now a team that is acknowledged world wide as a top footballing team.This time last year nobody knew us,now we are in the top 10/15 in the world.Fans go berserk when they hold us to a draw.I think that Bobby Mancini is entitled to a bit more time,after all we are two years ahead
of the plan set out by the owner. Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 am

Topdawg wrote:after 30 minutes, we are shit again.

mancini doesn't deserve to stay the way things are going. we have looked so poor for far too long.

proper plastic "supporter" 2nd in the prem & still in with a good chance of winning it not good enough for you is it ?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 am

the cunt out celebrating our demise into the early hours.

the proper plastic is the one living in warrington, pretending to be from manchester. the one that disappeared when city were doing well only top return when we started to struggle.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 am

the cunt out celebrating our demise into the early hours.

the proper plastic is the one living in warrington, pretending to be from manchester. the one that disappeared when city were doing well only top return when we started to struggle.

again your talking rubbish, who's celebrating & whats this "demise" your talking about, you got a point????????????

and I live in Manchester where the fu*k do you live, do you even ever go to any games?

By the way after City hammered us 1-6 at OT I came on here & held my hands up so again your talking bollocks, proper plastic "supporter" No

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:41 pm

what a twat you are ONH.

the last three months where have you been?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:45 pm

where has everyone else been?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:01 pm

That is a really intelligent response ONH Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:30 pm

coolenglishbob

I've probally posted as much as anyone else apart from snoopdoggy who rows with himself.

Its been very quiet on here through no fauilt of my own, where are all the city fans?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Is the Stockton Heath twatty bastard causing mither again?
I've never met a rag yet I didn't think was a cunt so can't see the problem
I think BWTAC & Vince invited him on here,it's their forum so that's fair enough for me.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:27 pm

we've had this debate before. he did make some reasonable points at the start, but then descended into total wum territory.

most comments tend to be just to try and stir things up.

thread is about gareth bale diving, he has a pop at city. thread is about mourinho, he has a pop at city. so many threads he comments on seem to be down this route.

what a fucking turd he is.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Maybe so,but I wouldn't like to be hypocritical as if I was in the same situation on a rag forum,I think I would be fucking obnoxious
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:46 am

I think I'am very reserved on here.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:40 am

A reserved twatty bastard
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:20 pm

we've had this debate before. he did make some reasonable points at the start, but then descended into total wum territory.

most comments tend to be just to try and stir things up.

thread is about gareth bale diving, he has a pop at city. thread is about mourinho, he has a pop at city. so many threads he comments on seem to be down this route.

what a fucking turd he is.

you want to read back most of your own posts, how old are you?

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:27 pm

PPLF got it just about spot on twatty bastard.

actually it should be warrington twatty bastard
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:39 pm

there you go again, you've got to be a teenager who's never been to Manchester never mind a game of football.

Thats the thing about the internet, full of clowns behind keyboards talking shite, shame for this forum really.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:42 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Well, seeing how Mancini seems to be sabotaging our season with his surreal team selections, it's looking more and more like the likely outcome!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:41 pm

If Mourinho has agreed in principle......we read the paper rumours about the Ronaldo deal, which at the time was said to be true............

For me - Dzeko and Tevez for Ronaldo will be a win win.

Dzeko = £20m
Tevez = £40m

We get £350k per week off the wage bill and give £250-300k to Ronaldo. He's not on that for Madrid.

What we get is 4-5 more years of guaranteed goals...and with Aguero up front....awesome.

Balotelli = £20m - and we buy 2 replacements - as Mourinho will not want him. Add to that Ade/Santa Cruz etc......there's another £30-35m.....both on top money - that's £50m to buy 2 top strikers and still save on 2-3 players salaries.

This is not beyond comprehension - as Mancini looks as though he already knows he's gone.

Like i said in previous posts - i like the idea of stability - but if the owner doesn't....then Mourinho will do for me.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:51 am

Sergios father-in-law...you know that volleyball playing twat, is urging Sergio to go to Madrid now. This could well put a spanner in the works.

Your theories look ok there blue, only if it were that easy though eh. I'd personally get rid of Balotelli before anyone else, don't care where to (well, apart from Bury Laughing ).

Do we still think Tevez and Dzeko will want to leave, especially if a new manager comes in?

Last edited by shakencity on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:21 am

It's all over the newspapers again today, the mounting pressure on Mancini, Rooney saying they'll win it at City.. all going pearshaped
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 am

i can't see dzeko wanting to stay if mancini is still in charge next season. he has been fucked about too much since the spuds game.

we could really lose balotelli, dzeko and tevez for around £60M, but i think aguero will stay. it won't be money that takes him away if he does leave, though i'd want at least £60M if he goes as his stock is far higher than when he came for £38M.

sorry to say but mancini looks like he has really fucked this all up. even if we win the league from here the squad is in a bit of a mess. unity may come from winning the league though.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 am

Has anyone looked at the way things were panning out same time last season?

Just before the FA Cup semifinal we had that horrendous game at Liverpool, it wasn't looking good, and next up was a truly huge fixture.

We came through that and never looked back for the rest of the year...

Similarly this year, re: the current patch - not sure about some people's commitment re: effort, attitude, Mancinin on rocky ground, (every) next game is make or break.

Is this where somehow the backs to the wall turns it back for us again?
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 am

It could be all the pressure mounting is causing Bob to get flustered, but now we're sufficiently behind the raglets, maybe some of it will move onto them. Might make no odds to them, but would to us a bit.

The way I see it, there's still 21 points left to play for and we should, barring any stupidity, bag all of them. Arsenal aren't all that and if we go at them we could get a win there. And if we get all 21 points, the worst case scenario is we finish second, just two points behind the rags.

And hey, at least we won't be getting relegated!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:35 pm

so when city finish first or second this season (which they will) you will have made progress & done better than last season, you then go & sack your manager Shocked

Great advert for your club Razz

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

If we finish second and sack Bobby, we'll be no better than Chelsea. Yes, they've managed to scrape some stuff together during the managerial merry-go-round, but it's been more luck than judgement.

We need to keep hold of Bobby. He might not be the best there is right now, but at least he's kept us in the running. And I'm sure taggart wasn't the best manager around at the time either, but look at him now. We've done all that manager changing bollocks and we've got nowhere with it. Time to keep the faith. We've done it for a long time while we were rubbish, let's not lose it now we look like we might get somewhere!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Granted we'll have made progress league points wise, but overall we'll have won nowt, whereas last season we won the FA Cup.

The question is how do the owners guage progress.......points and positions or trophies won?
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next