Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptyToday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Really disappointed with our defending. EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Really disappointed with our defending.

+2
Topdawg
blueboy
6 posters

Go down

Really disappointed with our defending. Empty Really disappointed with our defending.

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Kompany back.........we look all over the place.

We have allowed their midfielders to waltz through at will - DeJong is getting dragged all over the place - Milner looks unsure of where he is supposed to be defending - Kolorov we know just doesn't do defending.

Richards needs to do a lot better with that 2nd goal, but the left sided players allowed that cross to happen.

The first goal...how the ref can't see that Bendtner was interfering with play i'll never know. He jumped out of the way of the shot whilst in an offside position - blinding Joe Hart. Dowd is cunt though, so I am surprised he gave us that penalty.

Silva looks as though his time for a rest is a must. The odd decent pass, but isn't influencing the game.

Dzeko did well for the penalty - but playing with Balotelli isn't working. They don't play well together - one of them off for Tevez.

Really disappointed with our defenders - and Vinny needs to raise the players - as that was shite from the back 4 and DeJong in the first half.

Come on city!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Really disappointed with our defending. Empty Re: Really disappointed with our defending.

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Like i said........fucking woeful defending cost us 2 points.

Vinny looked fucked all game. Kolo was never in the right position. Kolorov....

My question is this:

Why do we only ever show what appears to be passion for the shirt - when we are 2 goals behind?

For 80 minutes today - every single player was second to every ball. Every single player passed the ball like it didn't matter.

We go 3-1 down....suddenly, it's like it matters.

This can only be down to one person - Mancini. He must not instill any passion from the first whistle. For me, this is a big worry.

United win on Monday - the title is theirs - i'm not going to say - "there will be twists" etc blah de blah" They win - its over now.

The players today want to go home and look at themselves and ask whether they earned their salary...for me, they haven't earned it in months - apart from the odd few.

Mancini - i think today's performance will ensure questions are asked from above. Will you be there at the end of the season? For me....a point today has seen the title handed to United and the manner of the performance will end your reign at The Etihad.

I'm disappointed for all concerned after this performance - and i'll guess we are all hoping for a Blackburn win. Crying or Very sad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Really disappointed with our defending. Empty Re: Really disappointed with our defending.

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm

bluey, it has been going on for many months now. stacks of below par performances in the europa league, carling cup and plenty in the league.

i don't understand why we feel happy about giving other teams time and space on the ball especially near our box.

other teams break on us the way we used to break on other teams. we aren't scoring goals - that is obvious (sounds a bit odd when we score 3) and we always look dodgy when teams attack us.

what can be done about it? nothing this season.

i'd like to see some changes, like the dropping of silva and balotelli.

we need a midfield of industry and absolute desire at the moment.

i'd even think about playing barry, ndj and milner just to nlock other teams.

didn't we start the season playing 4-5-1 scoring goals for fun???
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:24 pm

First of all have to say fantastic come back & this week is definitely a point gained in the end BUT WTF is going on. Really piss poor performance for all but about the last 15 minutes.

Sunderland were the better team for the vast majority of the game which is effin ridiculous. Their away record is almost as bad as ours recently

We can only pray that the vermin lose on Monday but I just can't see it. Title looks to have been thrown away today so Bobby better U'd start packing your bags !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:36 pm

TMG wrote:First of all have to say fantastic come back & this week is definitely a point gained in the end BUT WTF is going on. Really piss poor performance for all but about the last 15 minutes.

Sunderland were the better team for the vast majority of the game which is effin ridiculous. Their away record is almost as bad as ours recently

We can only pray that the vermin lose on Monday but I just can't see it. Title looks to have been thrown away today so Bobby better U'd start packing your bags !

I agree. If we look at their starting 11 on paper and compare it to ours.......what's the only 2 differences?

One costs £300m more.....and the other is that one 'wants to win and compete'.

That's unforgivable regardless of who you are. All we expect is 100%...and i'm not sure we saw that today from any player in a blue shirt.

Who is responsible for that? Yes we can blame the players - but Mancini HAS to take the responsibility for allowing them to start that way IN ANY GAME!

We saw Kolorov's strengths today...but the one thing we all know.......HE'S THE WORST DEFENDER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL.

Therefore - if you want out of him crosses, shots etc.....play him in MF ahead of Clichy on the left.....BUT NO.....MANCINI & MOON-CUNT CAN'T SEE THAT OPTION! WHY??????

Lost the plot IMO.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Agreed. No passion or spirit for 80 minutes. I actually considered leaving after 75 minutes, I felt like I couldn't be bothered either, especially after Kompany told us to shut up after we all started giving Balotelli grief for scrapping with his own players.

And there was one game to play Kolarov in - the Stoke one last week. With Larsson on that side, we needed Clichy. And why leave Richards on when he's clearly injured? Zab should've been on straight away, he'd have never let Bendtner have that much space.

Utterly woeful display. We were exceedingly lucky to get a point. And Balotelli can get the next plane to Milan and stay there, I don't want to see him on the pitch again.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:52 pm

How nany games in recent times have been like this one?
Chelsea, Stoke, sporting etc.

We don't play until we are up against it which sometimes us too late.

When was the lady time silva had a half decent game?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 pm

My brother phoned me at half-time and 3-1 down, really gutted he was (from the game at Eatlands/Etihad,, wahatever!) I told him I can't watch City anymore, it's just to depressing seeing the same players who were immense at the start of the season, not doing it now. He was complaining about the midfield too, I couldn't believe it, we are usually so strong in midfield too WTF is happening!
As I said previously, I consider the title lost when we lost at Swansea, until the end of the season, we will limp home, and at this rate be lucky to come 2nd, and if we do get battered by UTD, Mancini will be gone, regardless of what he's been told, he can't seem to learn from the multiple mistakes he seems to be making, every game it seems, with his blind faith in Kolarov and Mario, he seemed to be being pragmatic bringing Tevez back, why not use the same logic to play the right players?
Ahh, fuck it, not a happy bunny right now, I was looking forward to a win today, a few beers with MoTD as a reward for finishing a massive job this week, I'll have to put a movie on with explosions and gratuitous killing instead, it's the only way
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Bewar3them00n wrote:My brother phoned me at half-time and 3-1 down, really gutted he was (from the game at Eatlands/Etihad,, wahatever!) I told him I can't watch City anymore, it's just to depressing seeing the same players who were immense at the start of the season, not doing it now. He was complaining about the midfield too, I couldn't believe it, we are usually so strong in midfield too WTF is happening!
As I said previously, I consider the title lost when we lost at Swansea, until the end of the season, we will limp home, and at this rate be lucky to come 2nd, and if we do get battered by UTD, Mancini will be gone, regardless of what he's been told, he can't seem to learn from the multiple mistakes he seems to be making, every game it seems, with his blind faith in Kolarov and Mario, he seemed to be being pragmatic bringing Tevez back, why not use the same logic to play the right players?
Ahh, fuck it, not a happy bunny right now, I was looking forward to a win today, a few beers with MoTD as a reward for finishing a massive job this week, I'll have to put a movie on with explosions and gratuitous killing instead, it's the only way

Just been for a Thai at a local restaurant that streams the games live...one 'blue' said.. "great come-back"..............I won't say what i said to that!

Mancini and his staff have seriously lost the plot. I'm not calling for his head, but we CANNOT use any excuse over players being out injured.

We had our captain back today...and you know what? I wished he'd have had another week off. He was all over the place at the back and went missing for all 3 goals. Kolo Toure....for their 3rd goal, all he had to do was make sure he could cut out any cross by being half way between Hart and the forward...but the problem was, he had no fucking clue where the forward was. That cross should never have been able to bypass him and Hart....just shite defending. Then again, where's our LB? Halfway up the pitch as he can't be arsed to do his main job as usual, just like stopping the cross for their 2nd goal that Richards couldn't be arsed jumping for (the guys made out of glass...never seen such a big fella get out-muscled and injured so much).

Silva - love the guy, but after 10 shit performances, why is it that Mancini can't see that something is wrong with him? Even the journo's were asking him why Silva's form has dropped so much in yesterday's pre-match interview....yet he still buries his head in the sand in the hope that he will suddenly get over his niggle or fatigue by keep playing him. WTF?

Dzeko and Balotelli cannot play together...apart from Balotelli's finish and Dzeko's run for the penalty...both were wank again....contributing fuck all as per usual. I kind of felt sorry for Balotelli when the free kick argument came about - Kolorov had hit 3 free kicks, all of them bar one, pretty shite, yet when it came to it being on the left, he continued to take shit free kicks. That's what Balo was arguing about - and he was right....another shit free kick ensued.

Johnson again....no pace, one trick pony, cannot beat a player...fucking rubbish.

Yaya spent more time rolling around than pushing up, influencing our forward play.

Tevez did fuck all when he came on.....but then again.......maybe should have been on after 45 minutes of shit.

Overall....a point after 80 minutes and 3-1 down seems like a win.......but if we are realistic and honest with ourselves.....we didn't deserve anything out of that game....as the players gave fuck all for 80 minutes due to the lack of passion, urgency and confidence instilled into them by Mancini and his fat gimp side-kick.

£100-200k per week? Fucking joke.....you don't deserve £200 per week after that fucking abysmal showing, you over-paid bunch of lightweight, passionless bottle-merchants.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Sunderland played like City played before Xmas,and at the risk of being repetitious,we are too f****** slow at going forward.By the time our forwards ,or whoever, get into their box they have 7or8 defenders in there.Sunderland had the run of the Etihad today,and deserved to be in front,before the penny dropped that we are a better team.
And before anyone starts to pan Balotelli,after Kolarovs efforts on goal he was entitled to think he could do better from a free kick,he could not do worse. .Even after the bust up Kolarov took another,and missed.Bobby has got to sort this mess out before it is too late-or maybe it is already too late.Tevez should have taken the last free kick!! Smile

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 pm

do you remember tevez's free kick at the end of last season against stoke i think it was.

why do we come on here saying the same things week in week out. are we all fucking clueless sheep following know nothings?

we've let only 7 goals in in the last 15 games and now we let in 3 in one match? we have been all over the place defensively for weeks now, but no-one really had a proper go at us and we can see how good our defence really is.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm just pissed off beyond belief...so need to go and calm down before Wensdi starts slapping my arse again.....for being a miserable fucker.

In anticipation....bends over, pulls down Calvin's, takes a deep breath and waits in anticipation...... Twisted Evil
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down