Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists?

5 posters

Go down

What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? Empty What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists?

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm

WE ARE SUDDENLY RIGHT BACK IN THE RACE!!!

We''ll be touted as potential winners after being slated as 'bottlers'.

Suddenly.....there'll be talk of "what if City beat them at the Etihad"....

"United have blown it"

"City show their bottle"

"It's all to play for"

"The race is back on"

They're all still full of shit...........BUT IT IS BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? Empty Re: What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists?

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:08 pm

it isn't back on in my eyes.

realistically, it won't be back on until it's in our own hands.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists? Empty Re: What's the betting.......for the morning papers & journalists?

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Mancini has just said it's still all over, delivered in a solemn manner, as if he's just heard some bad news?! he's either just trying to play it down to take the pressure of the team, which is what I think, or he's just heard that he's getting the sack...!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Topdawg wrote:it isn't back on in my eyes.

realistically, it won't be back on until it's in our own hands.

Oh...it is Dawg. ONE DRAW......and we beat them at ours......win every game....it's that simple. Embarassed
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:11 pm

i aint gonna be raising my hopes just yet.

wba weren't up to much tonight and we got that early goal.

norwich will batter us i reckon, we just have to hold out and nick it late on.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:28 am

WBA were a little understrength and we didn't play that well - just seemed to find a bit of a spark when the crowd lit up at the Wigan goal. I feel bad for Wigan as they should have had 3 pts at Chelsea - yes I know I said it earlier - but I'm saying it again. They also had a great goal disallowed - stupid linesman - unbelievable.

Clichy, Richards and Aguero played extremely well - and if Ya Ya's back for Saturday - we need to go for the jugular - as BBoy says if the Rags happen to draw one more match and we win every one - then we could (said could) do it. Still not too hopeful though.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Bewar3them00n wrote:Mancini has just said it's still all over, delivered in a solemn manner, as if he's just heard some bad news?! he's either just trying to play it down to take the pressure of the team, which is what I think, or he's just heard that he's getting the sack...!
I did wonder about that. I thought it was to take the pressure off the team (which seems to have worked). My missus thinks he's on his way out.

A further thought is he's engaging in mind games. Let the raggies think they've got it in the bag, bit of a slip-up against Villa maybe, reel them in nice and steady.

But mainly the pressure release thing.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down